No announcement yet.

Plans for the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you see, there was this rabies scare a while back, so to save myself from the hysteria, I hid in Ves' fatrolls. Eventually, she popped out that bunch of mutant kids and when I tried to escape, she thought I was one of her own. Later on, when animal control came by, they mistook me for a horrifically deformed human child and left me alone, because no matter how awful looking or mentally damaged you are, as long as you have those 46 chromosomes, you're cool. Still, the shopping cart incident was not a pleasant day. So much blood *shudders*.
    Last edited by Vulpes; 10-12-2014, 11:01 AM.
    "Today is a good day, for spiders can not fly."

Comment

That sounds horrible. I can't imagine being entombed in blubber like that.

Comment

Yes, it wasn't pleasant. It was warm, but it smelled like sweat, fish and abandoned dreams. The only thing more disturbing than the smell is the fact that she somehow didn't notice me. I mean, God knows what other things were in there, lurking.

Comment

So it's like a twisted version of Han and the Tauntan.

Comment

If the Tauntan was a fat feminist, whose children were either black, morbidly obese, or had large amounts of unconjugated bilirubin, then yes.

Comment

Back on track, here...

We could always use Morgan. I mean, she's lesbian but still...

Since when did EndMaster wait for consent, anyways?

Comment

In my immediate future, I plan to stick a bag of gummy bears down my pants because I like them best when they're warm and fragrant.
                Last edited by Vesnic; 11-10-2015, 01:41 PM. Reason: I am still recovering from the ague.
                My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information