Random Sexiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Sexiness

So it's about high time we sexy it up around here. Hell I'm feeling sexy, and there's plenty to go around. My sexiness spilleth over.

Hey, ves, how about some pre-apocalyptic propagating? My schedule is wide open tonight! You better catch the chubby-lovin train before it leaves my grand central station. These parking lot wenches are all over me.
    There's a hunger in their eyes. Which I can understand. CAUSE I'M A PRIZE, BITCHES!

If there was a prize for sexiness I would win more gold than michael phelps.

I'm too sexy for I-S! Too sexy for I-S!

Its hard being this sexy. I can't keep my hands off myself. Especially after a good, thorough shavedown.

I hope you guys are still taking notes. There's gonna be an oral exam.

Being sexy is a state of mind. A state of being. It's the only state of being I know.
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-14-2012, 05:48 PM.

Chubby, you crazed old lecher fetcher. I say, old boy, well done on the bulging pecs, the almond epidermis and the lady-stirring.

(I got winked at by the butcher boy today. Does that make me special too?)

Now back to you!

You Adonis, you Herodotus, you Cretaceous! You corprinian primate. Go fetch me a fruit from that tall tree, banana buns, get one down for me and we'll see if we can't split it right down the middle.

Mmhmm. I like 'em ripe but not too ripe.

I like 'em raw but not too raw.

I like 'em Chubby but not too chubby!

(The rumors of my fat hatred have been greatly exaggerated!)

Do you prefer hot fudge or whipped cream? On your body, I mean?

Cuz I'm a hungry Amurrikan gurl and I want my sundae NAWWWWWRRR!!!
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

You can have me however you want me, babe. However you want me. I taste great but I'm low in calories! My banana buns are just ripe enough. Plus there's the calories you'll burn while eating my sexy sundae.

Is this approrpriate public banter? We SHOULD be doing this privately. But its so much naughtier this way. Plus, FUCK. Somebody has to sexy this place up.

I'm TRYING here, guys. This may be an overload of sexiness. Ill try to tone it down.

Hahahahahahaah! Just kidding!!!

Butcher boy winked at ya, huh? Well did he let loose with an audible gasp? No? Oh. Looks like I win todays sexy contest. The yellow teletubby takes the gold!

Hey ves, do you like me?

( ) yes
      ( ) no

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post

Hey ves, do you like me?
        (X) yes
        ( ) no

But don't tell any of those assholes over at IS!

Comment

Chubby is a friend

Yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine
          But lately something’s changed, for that corprinian primate

See chubby's got himself a girl, and I wanna make her mine

And she's watchin'him with those eyes

And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it

And he's holdin' her in his arms, late late at night

You know I wish that I had chubby's girl
          I wish that I had chubby's girl
          Where can I find a woman like that?

I'll play along with the charade
          There doesn't seem to be a reason to change
          You know I feel so dirty when they start talkin' cute
          I wanna tell her that I love her but the point is probably moot

'Cause she's watchin'him with those eyes.
          And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it
          And he's holdin' her in his arms, late late at night

You know I wish that I had chubby's girl
          Where can I find a woman like that? Like chubby's girl
          Where can I find a woman like that
          Where can I find a woman likethat?

And look in the mirror all the time
          Wonderin' what she don't see in me
          I've been cool I'm a pimp with the lines
          Ain't that the way love'ssupposed to be?
          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-14-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I always wondered if Jessie's Girl was also Stacy's Mom in her later years.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
              I always wondered if Jessie's Girl was also Stacy's Mom in her later years.
              Stacy's mom sure had it going on later in years.

Unfortunately, so did the chlamydia.
              And on this day, not a single fuck was given.

Comment

As a ghost, I can call up other spectres and as a sexy ghost sliding along a sexy thread, I want all of you whose argot has devolved into some frightful form of pidgin English to feast your peepers on this bit of ultimate naughtiness from that ultimate of naughty places ... Wales!

Now presenting the following, from How Green Was My Valley, by Richard Llewellyn. Perhaps you read it in school, if those things still exist. I've heard otherwise, but you never know:

"And I had a madness hot within me that was of the mouth and the fingers and the middle. No man shall know what gods are working in him, then.

The mouth reaches for newer fruit that seems to be near, but never to be tasted. The fingers are intent on searchings to soft places, but the senses are too far from their tips and impatient of their fumblings. And at the middle where the arrow steel is forged, there is a ruination of heat that seems to know, within itself, that coolness will come only in the hotter blood of woman. There is itch to find the pool, twistings to be free to search, momental miracles of rich anointments, sweet splendours of immersion, and an urgency of writhings to be nearer, and deeper, and closer. In that kissing of the bloods there is a crowding of sense, when breathing is forgotten, muscle turns to stone, and the spinal branch bends in the bowman's hand as the singing string is pulled to speed the arrow.

And in its flight it reaches to a rarer height than can be found in earth. An anthem rages as a storm, with chanting in poetries that never knew a tongue, and loud, strange music, and crackling fires of primal colours burst behind the sight-blind eyes and myriads of blazing moons rise up to spin for ages in a new-born golden universe of frankincense and myrrh".

To all you young fellas wizarding your days away, that is what it should be like to lose your virginity. If it's anything less, demand a refund.

Comment

Not sure how much random sexiness will be on the forum resurrection, mainly because most of the current CYStians that joined recently tend to be asexual or fairly wholesome.

Though Poison Mara joined and she’s a Spanish dom that tends to turn most conversations or explanations into something sexual, so she might help out.
                  Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Stacy's mom sure had it going on later in years.

__________________________________________________ _
                    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Comment

Working...
                    Do Not Sell My Personal Information