In honor of EndMaster is an asshole day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nappi View Post
    So he didnt really do any thing recently to get banned?
    Sev is just being precautious?weird.
    He;s been gone so long that his e-mail has shut down. You have to have an active e-mail account to be a member. He also had multiple accounts, which is another violation.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

well hes online right now so I guess its sorted then..

EDIT: I could of sworn he was just logged on and reading this topic thread...yet he isnt in the members list..weirder.
      Last edited by Nappi; 09-05-2007, 04:27 PM.
      "Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"

Comment

i saw him online earlier today too. Who the hell am I, you ask? They call me!

DV13 (or Darth, or DV, or the Empire, or vader)
        It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthvader13 View Post
          i saw him online earlier today too. Who the hell am I, you ask? They call me!

DV13 (or Darth, or DV, or the Empire, or vader)
          I totally started the whole dv13 thing
          Last edited by JJJ-thebanisher; 09-05-2007, 07:49 PM.
          How we paid such close attention
          To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Okay, where do I begin?

Shhh. Don't talk.

First of all, don't believe any of the lies these people might have told you about me, Vesnic.

Secrets and lies. That's all it is around here.

These people will say and do anything to destroy my reputation?

Why? - I'm sure you find yourself wondering. Or possibly not.

I'm not sure why. Jealousy, probably. They're jealous because I am so fresh and so clean and I got money in the bank on the really real.

It's not that I don't LIKE them, don't get me wrong. It's just that I hate them. Period.

Anyway, glad to add another fan to the roster (which already numbers in the millions). I'm like a GOD in Korea. And don't even get me started on the Sudan.

Have you ever wondered why they call it THE Sudan, instead of just Sudan?

Of course you haven't.

Comment

Actually, I think using definite articles for country names is going out of favor. I mean, just think of what massive egos these people must get knowing that they are so ... definitive. It inevitably leads to their self destruction.

Some handy examples:

The Congo--Anyone for a machete to the face?

The Ukraine--If radiation poisoning doesn't get you, then cirrhosis will. If cirrhosis doesn't get you, then acute cabbage overdose will.

The Netherlands--Wooden shoes? What were those people ON?

I'm leaving out an obvious one on purpose so I can stay on good terms with Chubby.
              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Ah, shux. It's okay.

Here's the thing, though. It's not that I don't hate our wonderful country just as much as the next fat lazy slob who lives here. It's just it pisses me off when people start popping off at the mouth about shit they have no idea about (ie homerpython when it came to gun control, our military policies, ect.).

Believe me, I'm no fan of the "Justice system", either. Especially since I was slapped with this felony charge last November. It's all about money.

Thanks to this BS charge, I was unable to attend my dad's funeral in Mexico. Thanks to this BS charge I can't even leave the state of Colorado without getting a "written pass" from my PO like I'm some kind of grade schooler. Thanks to this BS charge I have to piss in a fucking cup two times a week, which means I have to leave my job, drive all the way downtown, and PAY the mother fuckers at the Health Lab.

And thanks to this BS charge I can't vote (no big loss there), own a handgun (although I still do), or do a wide variety of other things I wanted to do with my life.

I just can't wait until my "probation" is finished. I've nearly choked out my PO on several different occasions. And only a few months ago she was on the virge of sending to me to a federal pound me in the ass prison over our little stand-off when she wouldn't let me get a passport so I could attend my dad's funeral.

I'm too beautiful for prison. Luckily, she realized this.

They can brand me as a felon, but they can't stop me from doing what I want. Which is, namely, fondling myself in front of old ladies and/or school children.
                Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 09-08-2007, 07:31 AM.

Comment

So Chubby, would this make you a libertarian?

If so, high five. I've been reading up on them and it seems to be the only political party that isn't totally corrupt and absurd.
                  Click it now.

Comment

Seems like this day starts sooner every year doesn't it?

Just necromancing for fun, but man this was a pretty upbeat thread for us.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I know it's early, but I'm testing something and I figured I'd use this thread.

http://infinite-story.com/story/room.php?id=94415

EDIT: Adding links and attaching images works fine, not sure what Mizal's talking about.
                      Last edited by End Master; 04-21-2016, 10:05 PM.
                      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Wow. I'm glad you did dig up this thread, End. It's been a looong time since I read some of this crap from the...old...days...

You know I really am lucky I never got sent to state prison during that time (2007). Or...even worst. I'm not even gonna rehash it. What a God damn mother fucking piece of shit idiot I was. I don't really remember precisely where I was in September of 2007, but it couldn't have been good.

The timeline of my life is so mangled. Each month brought such drastic changes...and yet it all seemed so monotonous and dull.

Anyway, enough about me. I'll check it out again, for shits and giggles. It's been a while since I've read any of your shit, End. But it's always top shelf shit.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information