Graffiti Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graffiti Thread

Alright, this'll probably go wrong but I have a forum game where this thread is your own graffiti board where you can say whatever it is that's on your mind.. Whatever random things that are on your mind.

The only rule is that it better be good & have some type of lulz with it. Don't be an unoriginal jerk dick & don't be lame...
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

animal angst!
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

So we can write anything we want in this thread? Anything? And that's different from every other thread in what way?
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

The only difference between this thread and the others is that you're not supposed to be an unoriginal jerk (Threadkiller), you're not supposed to be lame (Megaman) or both (MRH).

Anyway I've always liked the term:

TASTEFUL RAPE

What say you?
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

DILLINGER'S DICK DONKEYS DECIMATE DC DURING DANGLING DINGLEBERRY DISPUTE

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt

Comment

Originally posted by BatCountry View Post
            DILLINGER'S DICK DONKEYS DECIMATE DC DURING DANGLING DINGLEBERRY DISPUTE

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt
            GOSH! What is it with you & excrement fetishes? What are you, some kind of pooptickler or something?

Anyway...

What do an apple & a peach have in common when in comes to sex? They're both gay little fruits, that's what.
            "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Just farted a perfect B♭.

Comment

Goethe slipped me the tongue

Comment

DickBreath

Comment

Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWHYmNrAFlI

Comment

If Tony Perkins were my mother, I would have a raging Oedipus complex.

Comment

Did this actually happen, or has The Guardian become a satirical news organization like The Onion? o_O;

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...d-fight-boxing

Comment

Originally posted by dreamshell View Post
                          Did this actually happen, or has The Guardian become a satirical news organization like The Onion? o_O;

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...d-fight-boxing
                          Who even gives a shit about Mitt Romney when Donald Trump is running around trash-talking everybody & not giving a shit!

Comment

Working...
                          Do Not Sell My Personal Information