NYPD officer cause an innocent man's death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD officer cause an innocent man's death

So, while I am still online and shit, before I ask for opinions in your reply posts I'm going to rant about something that happened over the weekend. I'm sure many of you have seen that video where NYPD officers confront an African-American man for allegedly selling illegal cigarettes but start taking their arrest methods way too far when an officer put the man in a chokehold as other officers take him to the ground. It's actually forbidden for NYPD police officers to put people in chokeholds, by the way. But that's not what the biggest outrage is about.

The guy actually had asthma & was suffering an asthma attack because of the police officer who put him in a chokehold and the guy died after being taken to the hospital via an ambulance. DIED AT THE HANDS OF POLICE STATE AMERICA! AN UNARMED MAN WITH A FAMILY THAT HE WORKS HARD TO SUPPORT WHEN MOST OTHER AMERICANS ARE MOOCHING OFF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS & ALSO SKIPPING OUT ON CHILD SUPPORT!

This is the kind of thing that we as Americans have been stupid enough to allow! Fucking Police State America dominated by mostly corrupt police officers & a government that authorised domestic & international espionage committed by the NSA on everyone in the United States & allies. And now we see evidence that the police state of America is killing innocent, unarmed Americans like the guy murdered by police officers that are hired by the oppressive regimes of the United States Government! THIS IS WHAT AMERICA IS TURNING INTO & IT PISSES ME OFF AS MUCH AS IT PISSES EVERYBODY ELSE OFF! I HOPE THEY NOT ONLY FIRE BUT ARREST & HAVE THESE SHITBAG CORRUPT POLICE OFFICERS WHO KILLED THIS INNOCENT MAN! And not only that but arrest & have the entire federal government which is also as corrupt as the corrupt police officers that are abusing their power. Obama & Boehner are on my shitlist too.

Anyway, that's enough of my rant. Anyone wanna comment about this shit
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

I dunno, Mega, I just don't now. Life. Fate. Do they even mean anything? Can't a girl walk to Taco Bell in her pajamas without being assaulted by a Freemason NAZI in a Jaguar shouting Chinese obscenities at her? I mean, these problems, man, they're fucking EVERYWHERE.

The botched execution of that inmate in Arizona has really got my tits in a twist. No one should be left to writhe on a gurney for two hours. It is true that certain lucky children of God get chosen by Him to writhe for years in agony, but that is really not the same thing, is it? Killing people in the name of the law is wrong, just as killing people in the name of faith is wrong. But killing in the name of fun? That's all right, man. I just don't think this little institutional sendoff was much of a screamer. You get my drift?

I am fucking PISSED OFF. A whole fucking plane gets shot out of the sky, full of people who probably did some pretty terrible things in their lives, but no more or less than you or I. Did they deserve to die? Fie, my lord, fie! This kind of shit used to be NEWS. Remember Lockerbie? That was NEWS for years! Capital N, Capital E, etc., etc. I say it's time we swept Ukraine right off the map. I mean really, what kind of assholes use powder blue and highlighter yellow for their flag colors? They're clearly degenerates. DECONSTRUCTIONIST ZAPATISTA GYPSY WELFARE SCUM! AAAGGHHH!!!

I don't like Gaza and I don't like Israeli missiles and I don't like the NSA and I don't like melting ice floes and I don't like capital punishment and I don't like nasty things done by nasty people and I don't like tears and I don't like pain and sometimes, I just don't fucking like living. That much is true.

(P.S. Why was a man with potentially fatal asthma selling black-market cigarettes? Was this guy the equivalent of the conscience-free junkie who cleans up just enough to exploit his fellow sufferers? Or did this man simply have an exquisite sense of irony? Alack and alas, we will probably never know.)
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

So what happened was that the police tried to arrest a man, he got an asthma attack and the abulance didn't get to the hospital in time?

Much barbarity!

However, if he wasn't resisting arrest and they just assaulted him for the lulz (and there are witnesses) then put them in trial.
      Last edited by Drakoblare; 07-24-2014, 04:23 PM.
      I don't know whose wife I'll become in prison, but I'll always be your husband

Comment

Yep, that was fucked up for sure. I watched the video of it on the youtube and read an article about it. Fucking cops, man.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I hear you. Friggen police, man. Don't get me wrong though. I have much respect fir the people in uniform especially when they do their jobs right & not acting like assholes but I sure as hell don't respect those who abuse their power.
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Way to go out on a limb.

Wanna get really mad?

http://thenewburghsting.com/

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information