Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I now have a huge dislike of teenage idiots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have a huge dislike of teenage idiots...

Did you alk notice how fricken PewDiePie & other fat losers like Toby something or whatever that bastard's name is keep getting all those views & subs because, well... THEY'VE BRAINWASHED THE YOUTH OF AMERICA INTO CULT OF PERSONALITY IDIOTS WHO HAVE NO INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY NOR INTELECTUAL OR INDIVIDUAL THIUGHT!

I nean, it's bad enough that the mainstream media has turned the majority of Americans & that includes youth into this big 1984-esque mindless drones who obviously have become dumbed down compared to our previous generations, it's bad enough that we have these 'Beliebers' & 'Beehivers' running around brainwashed by the likes of the Illuminatibit now we have to deal with these 'bros' who even make a mockery of bronies. And these fanbases of all these idiits on YouTube & mainstream media are overdefending & worshipping them like gods & giddesses. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE COME TO! WE HAVE PARENTS THROWING THEIR CHILDREN INTO WOODCHIPPERS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO BE BETTER PARENTS! THIS IS WHAT'S BECOMING OF AMERICA SINCE THE SAME IDIOTS ELECTED OBAMA!

Anyways, enough of that rant. I'm just wondering if you guys are sick of them too.
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

For God's sake, keep the Illuminati out of it. When you mention them you're basically writing "nutjob" all over your forehead. Yes, things are obviously shitty and getting shittier all the time. Most of us have been lulled into a muted state, which looks like apathy but is in fact a dangerous and deeply depressed catatonia.

Just this morning I was wondering, "Where did all the good old news anchors go?" When I grew up, there was Peter Jennings, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and others who had journalistic integrity (And wasn't that a nice little trap they set for Rather? Why does Rush Limbaugh never face any consequences, even though he has about as much love for the truth as he does respect for those Thai hookers he's got chained in his basement?). I was accidentally watching a segment from Faux News this morning and asking myself why they choose people with the emotional development of children and an equally squalid grasp of the English language to impart important information to the people. I was also watching the Life of Brian and took a moment to google Graham Chapman's penis when I found a wiki article from the director of faith and religion at the BBC (didn't know that a public broadcasting company in Northern Europe needed a director of faith and religion, much less a Muslim one, but anyway...). He, was, however, making the valid point that if Life of Brian were made today, it would be a total flop. Not only are there not enough explosions, but the religious and cultural references would go right over every dummy's head. That is, as you say, dumbing down. The average human is actually capable of galaxies more in thought and mindful action than we've lazily let ourselves not engage in these days. Things are immeasurably worse than they've ever been in our puny lifetimes. Lights are going out everywhere. Seems to me you have two choices: you can follow Oh Captain, your Captain right over the edge into the abyss or you can stay here in this cold, fetid dump we call home and watch as all the joy and all the hope and all that ever was which made us noble and good is slowly phased out.

My exquisite lilies are wilting in the corner and there's not a damn thing I can do to stop that. In other words, life is pain, and I think you're just finally growing up enough to realize that. "Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something."

Don't take it too hard. We're all stuck in the same predicament, if that's any consolation. Just leave the fucking Illuminati out of it. Blame the people who really exist, like Rupert Murdoch.

EDIT: Hey Mega, if you'd like to restore your faith in humanity, perhaps the best way would be to take the challenge!
    Last edited by Vesnic; 08-16-2014, 09:16 AM. Reason: Found some therapy for poor mega, wanted to share.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

If you remove the details, this is the same argument that every generation has had for the younger generations.

I think it's a sign that you're either getting old. Or, in your case at least; you've finally reached adulthood. Mentally, anyway.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

At the angle of the camera the black chick looks like she's pinching a wheel that you find on one of those rolly chairs.

Anyway, teenagers are stupid. We're in the natural decline part of our Empire phase where we create no new works, but instead rehash old ones and talk about the glory days while believing our civilization is at its zenith when it's only just becoming more decadent while the lean and hungry barbarians at the gates are eager to carve us up like the nice complacent fat pigs we are.

News at 11 by zombie Walter Cronkite.

If anyone needs me, I'll be watching the bloody gladiator matches right after watching the jailbait dick sucking competition.

Not for any sort of pleasure mind you, but just because what else is there to do as I wait for the inevitable and welcome embrace of death and depart from this pitiful flesh bag shell and ascend to a higher plane of existence.
        Last edited by End Master; 08-16-2014, 11:07 AM.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

You know what really boils my bottom? The fucking Dutch. Who gave them the right to be so liberal and tolerant? I hate that shit. It makes my hot blood run even hotter.

And seriously, the Dutch language. It sounds like someone was speaking German before having synthetic elephantiasis surgically injected into their tongue, which was then wrapped around a house. Twice. Fucking heinous. No one should be allowed to speak Dutch.

Sorry, but someone had to just say it already.

Comment

Found some feminist writings to help restore Ves' faith in the sisterhood.

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/...lways-rape-ok/

Comment

Am I the forum slut or Andrea Dworkin? Make up your damn mind! After all, I can only be one or the other.

I lost the author when she said PIV (penis in vagina? Can only be) is inherently violent because it causes pregnancy. She'll have to clarify that one for me. I haven't seen an army of killer babies since one of those hokey 80's movies when it was all the rage to make Mikey talk and say rude things. In fact, it sounds about as frightening as a pack of angry wild bichons. And you know what they're like.

Comment

You'll be whatever the Patriarchy demands you to be!

I'm guessing Penis in Vagina Sex (which is RAPE anyway) causes pregnancy which also causes pain and violence due to having to give birth to RAPE babies.

If male, those babies will in turn into more RAPISTS and perpetuate the cycle of RAPE.

If female, they will most likely grow up to just become brainwashed RAPE victims and enable the cycle of RAPE.

Just my RAPIST'S interpretation of the hilarious theory anyway.

Comment

You just raped my perception of life.

Comment

Good. If you're not into mindfuck, mindrape or the rape of your perception of life, then this isn't the site for you. I'd say this is a better site for you.
                    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                      I'd say this is a better site for you.
                      YOU MONSTER! I WAS DRINKING COKE DAMMIT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THAT GOES UP YOUR NOSE!?
                      Madbrad200

Comment

Originally posted by Madbrad200 View Post
                        YOU MONSTER! I WAS DRINKING COKE DAMMIT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THAT GOES UP YOUR NOSE!?
                        She's actually exremely easy to masturbate to. Just focus on dat big ass.

Anyway, did anyone else catch South Park sucking PewDiePie's dick last Wednesday?
                        I don't know whose wife I'll become in prison, but I'll always be your husband

Comment

Originally posted by Drakoblare View Post
                          She's actually exremely easy to masturbate to. Just focus on dat big ass.

Anyway, did anyone else catch South Park sucking PewDiePie's dick last Wednesday?
                          Pewdiepie is a fucking faggot. No one cares.

Comment

Working...
                          Do Not Sell My Personal Information