No announcement yet.

The Jolly Racism Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember watching all the old Looney Tunes and Tex Avery cartoons that still had all the blackface (and the yellow face) related gags in them. I think they started cutting the shit out of those cartoons somewhere around the mid 90s.

Didn't really stop there either since they started cutting the suicide gags and any of "overly violent" stuff which sort of defeats the purpose of those type of cartoons.

I'm watching Tom and Jerry because I want to see a mouse drop an anvil on a cat's head and blow his face up with dynamite creating a fantastic blackface effect, I'm not watching the fucking Getalong Gang where the "complainer is always wrong."
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
      ...where the "complainer is always wrong."
      Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

I should have ended my day on a high note, but I guess I'm just too much of a masochistic asshole and chronic insomniac for that kind of happy horseshit. Today, and everything it could have been, has now tumbled into the great Latrine of Irretrievable Ignominy because today, well...today I discovered

Zoella

As usual, I'm late to the party and this chick is apparently the Most Important Thing Ever, Officially. She has as many followers on her social media as Jews were killed in the Holocaust. That is an exact figure.

She also "wrote a book", and by that I mean she capitalized on her fame as a YouTube cosmetics pusher/antiseptic fun antidote/harridan with strident voice/professional pizzaface to trick the above-mentioned 6 million victims into buying a ghostwritten book. I actually read the first two chapters aloud to anyone who would listen and now I'm bleeding out my ass.

What does she DO? What is she about? Where are the ideas in those vacant eyes? I read some very ineffectual criticism of her which sank unfortunately to an immediate ad hominem attack, which was just a dumb move strategically, however true it may be, and then completely missed the mark by saying that she's not serious enough and should wield her massive influence for more meaningful causes than mascara. No, no. The problem is not her flippancy. The problem is that there is nobody home. Plain and simple. I have submitted myself to the torture of watching several of her videos tonight and I still can't fathom the first thing about what she does, what she believes, how she feels, what sort of a personality she has, if any, and why oh why god, WHY, is she suddenly this cosmic juggernaut?

This is a racist post because there is one race I hate most of all. That would be the human race.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I mentioned the FB thing to an acquaintance thing today...

Non-Internet people find it all very strange.

Comment

Front Nationale seems gr8, you should join. Le Pen has gotten uglier though.

I've had my fair share of multiculturalist experience but not nearly as bad as it is in cuckold dominated Europe (especially Sweden). Mainly Albo deuchebags who have no respect for the country. Even their more intelligente populace admits that it's in their nature to "bite the hand that feeds them".
          No idea why we allowed those ex-commie, muslim, poor excuse of a white-man race inside our borders... oh yeah, cheap labor. Looking back to it though we should have [strike]picked our own cotton[/strike] built our own houses. No ghettos or anything either, they just swarmed our hoods

That wave arrived back in the 90s when their communist heaven collapsed. In more recent years we've been flooded with pakis and niggers who managed to turn half of Athens into a gigantic ghetto. That's how G.Dawn started gainning support, they literally cleaned entire areas where people were afraid to get out of their houses.
          At least the Albos who decided to work as cheap labor instead of "choosing" to find residence in our prisons, actually worked. Pakis on the other hand are lazy fucks with no respect for women. Niggers usually sell illegal goods.

Now with ISIS and the war in Syria we have new friends enriching our urban centres. Just last week a drug addict was found floating in the docks of Peiraius. He was "cut" muslim style, with both his legs and dick cut off then thrown into the ocean. Can't wait, till the first ALLAHU AKHBAR explosion, then we're gonna have some pogrom fun.

So yeah, that's about it for Greece. Things will probably get worse after SYRIZA (leftist turds) create a colab goverment in February.

---------------------------

As for Germany, what did you expect from a country with a woman for a President? And not just any woman, cause she may be hiding behind the ChristianDemocrat party but deep down she's still the commie bitch she was back in Eastern Germany. I'm actually surprised not more has been done in Germany against multiculturalism. I mean, yes, "nazi-shaming" is pretty much alive there, and for good reason, but Germans still are one of the most racist people on the fucking planet, even if they won't admit it, even if they sincerely hate Hitler, they still feel superior. Swedes are just pussies.
          I don't know whose wife I'll become in prison, but I'll always be your husband

Comment

Originally posted by Drakoblare View Post
            It's in their nature to "bite the hand that feeds them".
            No shit. I think that can be said for just about any of the minority groups that are now clamoring for their rights in places where they are not citizens. I can somewhat understand it in situations which are completely exploitative, where people have been forced from untenable situations at home only to be used in a bad way wherever they've landed, paid less than they need to live and treated like shit. However, many countries are now also offering apparently endless asylum, have whole commissions set up to teach people to be culturally sensitive to the newcomers, to say nothing of immigrants who are perfectly well educated but still use the shit out of wherever they've chosen to go and then do nothing in return, staying in their own little enclaves and making the natives feel unwelcome in their own country. It's these people I have a real problem with. The ethos of "me me me" is by no means strictly limited to the spoiled and privileged. I saw an especially sickening video from Malmö in Sweden, which has basically become Little Somalia. Some of the ugliest women in the world were all protesting the housing conditions they were being given, pushing forward one little boy to rudely shout at the camera, "My mom demanded a three-bedroom apartment but she only got two. We demand she get what she told you to give her!" Mind you this was an apartment given completely free of charge to someone with refugee status, fleeing from a country where they probably didn't even have anything resembling a home, much less three bedrooms fully furnished, health care, educational incentives and a monthly stipend. And now suddenly they're demanding a palace too? It's too bad that material greed, satisfied in the most shallow and immediate way possible, is all that seems to drive anyone, from any walk of life, on the entire planet.

Looking back to it though we should have picked our own cotton, built our own houses. No ghettos or anything either, they just swarmed our hoods
            Well yeah, I think this is the song of regret many a nation is now singing. In a way it serves us right, but I don't see the chaotic mess that has ensued as anything but damage on a previously unimaginable scale, so it simply must be fixed. But seriously, Albanians? I know they're your neighbors and all, but shit dude, NOBODY likes Albanians, not even the Albanians.

That's how G.Dawn started gaining support, they literally cleaned entire areas where people were afraid to get out of their houses.
            I also heard they were seen distributing food only to people they determined to be "ethnic Greek". What exactly is their proposal for the future?

Pakis on the other hand are lazy fucks with no respect for women.
            I learned that the very hard way. When I was in Dublin, this Paki guy attached himself to me and my friend. I told her very clearly that I didn't like him at all and I wanted to leave. When I was in the restroom, she chose to leave without me with some other guy, telling the Paki guy where they'd gone and asking him to go with me there once I got out. All I was doing was walking down the street with this guy "to the other bar right around the corner" when he suddenly opened the door of a warehouse where apparently he worked, pushed me inside and wouldn't let me out again despite my repeated warnings that I was not looking for any "fun" with him and wanted out immediately. Now I'm a streetwise girl who's been in some shitty situations, but this was by far the worst because I know what these fuckers are capable of doing to women. Let's just say I took the path of least resistance in order to ensure that I got out of that hellhole in one piece. I have not let a man near me since then. So thank you, Shitistan, for my happy St. Paddy's Day in fucking Dublin.

Now with ISIS and the war in Syria we have new friends enriching our urban centres. Just last week a drug addict was found floating in the docks of Peiraius. He was "cut" muslim style, with both his legs and dick cut off then thrown into the ocean. Can't wait, till the first ALLAHU AKHBAR explosion, then we're gonna have some pogrom fun.
            ISIS scares me shitless, not least because they seem to represent the very worst of both worlds: the rabid fanaticism and disrespect for life of their own culture paired with bottomless consumerism and self-aggrandizement from the West. That's a pretty potent cocktail of Oh-Boy-We're-Fucked-Now. I bought an issue of Der Spiegel in Berlin that did a somewhat respectable job, within PC constraints, of trying to answer the question of why these guys are leaving the places where they've been born, grown up, speak the language fluently, went to school, had girlfriends, got jobs, etc., and pursuing to piss it all away so they can blow up their old friends and benefactors. I think there is a global feeling of helplessness and people are beyond frustrated at their own lack of agency. In the case of these guys, it translates into a sickening determination to go out and kill, just like in their favorite Xbox games. They lack the maturity or the spiritual wisdom (despite their supposed religiosity, which is nothing more than skin-deep, as most of them are completely ignorant about the actual content of their own faith). They're spoiled and desensitized and they want to feel like big impressive men right. Fucking. Now. And of course there's no better way to prove your masculinity than to slaughter innocent people. Fuck them. There can be no justification, but we have got to try to understand why it's happening.

As for Germany, what did you expect from a country with a woman for a President?
            I expect the same thing from Chancellor Merkel as I would expect from any man in the same position: competent governance and respect for the limits of her/his own constitutional powers.

I'm actually surprised not more has been done in Germany against multiculturalism.
            Merkel herself admitted that "multi-kulti" was a failure. But yeah, Germany is in sort of a bind and it's been very slow to change the way-too-open policies that catalyzed this mess in the first place. I find it infuriating that I, someone with something to contribute economically and intellectually, who speaks their language fluently and respects their culture, is made to feel like some sort of interloping alien, while they build those centers for "cultural awareness" for people who would just as soon spit in their face and blow them up.

Germans still are one of the most racist people on the fucking planet, even if they won't admit it, even if they sincerely hate Hitler, they still feel superior.
            Agreed, totally. Sometimes I think that their biggest gripe against Hitler is that he didn't have the brains to pull off what he had set out to do. Germans are a funny people. They are full of all sorts of hatred and bias and yes, an absolutely unshakable conviction of their own superiority, yet they will admit to none of it. They've never really faced the past and their part in fucking up the world, just put on the outward show of grief and contrition, which has now curdled into hot resentment against pretty much everybody. I had to endure "cultural training" of my own, in which I was informed that Germans are extremely logical people who will always admit to a mistake. I have never once found this to be true. My landlord, or slum lord I should call him, rented me a "furnished apartment" that's missing curtains, that has a semi-defective heater, a smelly and hard old mattress which I later discovered was full of bedbugs, and a completely defective door handle that literally came apart in my hands one day so that I had to call a locksmith to get me out of my own fucking bedroom. I was ready to laugh that adventure off until he decided it was my fault that he's a slumlord and is now refusing to extend my rental contract, despite all the evidence clearly pointing to the defectiveness of the place. He also came up with all sorts of blatant mean-spirited lies to make himself look better, but hey, at the end of the day, I'm just the helpless "dumme Ami" without any support or cultural centers set up to defend me. This sort of devious, unscrupulous and nasty behavior is what I would call endemic in welcoming, dispassionate, cost-effective Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
              No shit. I think that can be said for just about any of the minority groups that are now clamoring for their rights in places where they are not citizens. I can somewhat understand it in situations which are completely exploitative, where people have been forced from untenable situations at home only to be used in a bad way wherever they've landed, paid less than they need to live and treated like shit. However, many countries are now also offering apparently endless asylum, have whole commissions set up to teach people to be culturally sensitive to the newcomers, to say nothing of immigrants who are perfectly well educated but still use the shit out of wherever they've chosen to go and then do nothing in return, staying in their own little enclaves and making the natives feel unwelcome in their own country. It's these people I have a real problem with. The ethos of "me me me" is by no means strictly limited to the spoiled and privileged. I saw an especially sickening video from Malmö in Sweden, which has basically become Little Somalia. Some of the ugliest women in the world were all protesting the housing conditions they were being given, pushing forward one little boy to rudely shout at the camera, "My mom demanded a three-bedroom apartment but she only got two. We demand she get what she told you to give her!" Mind you this was an apartment given completely free of charge to someone with refugee status, fleeing from a country where they probably didn't even have anything resembling a home, much less three bedrooms fully furnished, health care, educational incentives and a monthly stipend. And now suddenly they're demanding a palace too? It's too bad that material greed, satisfied in the most shallow and immediate way possible, is all that seems to drive anyone, from any walk of life, on the entire planet.
              Cuckold Empire at its finest. Those type of people shouldn't waste oxygen.

Well yeah, I think this is the song of regret many a nation is now singing. In a way it serves us right, but I don't see the chaotic mess that has ensued as anything but damage on a previously unimaginable scale, so it simply must be fixed. But seriously, Albanians? I know they're your neighbors and all, but shit dude, NOBODY likes Albanians, not even the Albanians.
              True, I've even seen some use "Albo" as deregatory to each other.

I also heard they were seen distributing food only to people they determined to be "ethnic Greek". What exactly is their proposal for the future?
              Yeah, they demanded that people taking food had their ID with them. And guess what, that was illegal and the goverment tried to stop it...
              Their proposals for the future? Kicking out immigrants, remaining in the euro, more allegiance towards Russia and all your typical current far-right party ideas.

I learned that the very hard way. When I was in Dublin, this Paki guy attached himself to me and my friend. I told her very clearly that I didn't like him at all and I wanted to leave. When I was in the restroom, she chose to leave without me with some other guy, telling the Paki guy where they'd gone and asking him to go with me there once I got out. All I was doing was walking down the street with this guy "to the other bar right around the corner" when he suddenly opened the door of a warehouse where apparently he worked, pushed me inside and wouldn't let me out again despite my repeated warnings that I was not looking for any "fun" with him and wanted out immediately. Now I'm a streetwise girl who's been in some shitty situations, but this was by far the worst because I know what these fuckers are capable of doing to women. Let's just say I took the path of least resistance in order to ensure that I got out of that hellhole in one piece. I have not let a man near me since then. So thank you, Shitistan, for my happy St. Paddy's Day in fucking Dublin.
              Holy shit...

ISIS scares me shitless, not least because they seem to represent the very worst of both worlds: the rabid fanaticism and disrespect for life of their own culture paired with bottomless consumerism and self-aggrandizement from the West. That's a pretty potent cocktail of Oh-Boy-We're-Fucked-Now. I bought an issue of Der Spiegel in Berlin that did a somewhat respectable job, within PC constraints, of trying to answer the question of why these guys are leaving the places where they've been born, grown up, speak the language fluently, went to school, had girlfriends, got jobs, etc., and pursuing to piss it all away so they can blow up their old friends and benefactors. I think there is a global feeling of helplessness and people are beyond frustrated at their own lack of agency. In the case of these guys, it translates into a sickening determination to go out and kill, just like in their favorite Xbox games. They lack the maturity or the spiritual wisdom (despite their supposed religiosity, which is nothing more than skin-deep, as most of them are completely ignorant about the actual content of their own faith). They're spoiled and desensitized and they want to feel like big impressive men right. Fucking. Now. And of course there's no better way to prove your masculinity than to slaughter innocent people. Fuck them. There can be no justification, but we have got to try to understand why it's happening.
              I suggest that we just evict all shit-skins from Europe and then nuke their countries of origin.

Agreed, totally. Sometimes I think that their biggest gripe against Hitler is that he didn't have the brains to pull off what he had set out to do. Germans are a funny people. They are full of all sorts of hatred and bias and yes, an absolutely unshakable conviction of their own superiority, yet they will admit to none of it. They've never really faced the past and their part in fucking up the world, just put on the outward show of grief and contrition, which has now curdled into hot resentment against pretty much everybody. I had to endure "cultural training" of my own, in which I was informed that Germans are extremely logical people who will always admit to a mistake. I have never once found this to be true. My landlord, or slum lord I should call him, rented me a "furnished apartment" that's missing curtains, that has a semi-defective heater, a smelly and hard old mattress which I later discovered was full of bedbugs, and a completely defective door handle that literally came apart in my hands one day so that I had to call a locksmith to get me out of my own fucking bedroom. I was ready to laugh that adventure off until he decided it was my fault that he's a slumlord and is now refusing to extend my rental contract, despite all the evidence clearly pointing to the defectiveness of the place. He also came up with all sorts of blatant mean-spirited lies to make himself look better, but hey, at the end of the day, I'm just the helpless "dumme Ami" without any support or cultural centers set up to defend me. This sort of devious, unscrupulous and nasty behavior is what I would call endemic in welcoming, dispassionate, cost-effective Germany.
              Agreed. What do you mean by "culutral training"?

Are you French btw?

Comment

Their proposals for the future? Kicking out immigrants, remaining in the euro, more allegiance towards Russia and all your typical current far-right party ideas.
                I think people need to get their facts straight on just what the right stands for in the current climate, and that not all right-of-center parties are made the same. Many people assume that anything unabashedly right-wing must also be completely undemocratic, which of course isn't currently true, although the batshit Jobbik party in Hungary has some very old-school convictions.

I suggest that we just evict all shit-skins from Europe and then nuke their countries of origin.
                This would probably get the job done faster and more thoroughly than anything. I'm not sure why so many countries still claim to be democratic when they are that way in name only. Your suggestion, as a singularly undemocratic move, would first require some real introspection on the part of any country that has been operating unilaterally and unconstitutionally but can't admit to it. Gee, I'm really thinking hard to come up with a country like that...

What do you mean by "culutral training"?
                Well, in order to get a Masters Degree in German language and literature, it just wasn't enough to read Goethe and Schiller, to live in Germany and to know a good deal of the history, to have intellectual curiosity and the capacity to comprehend. Nooo, what I really needed was to be given a 120-page book of rules calling themselves "cultural standards" (again, a variation on the theme of self-unawareness). These cultural standards I was expected to memorize and to treat as gospel truth without any room given for reflection, criticism or even the slightest bit of inquisitiveness. I got stinking bad grades on the big Intercultural Development Profile (just as scary as it sounds) because I dared to suggest that questions like "I tend to think other cultures are better than mine" were loaded with all sorts of linguistic and philosophical problems and could not be faithfully answered in a multiple-choice test. When I admitted to considering more than one answer as valid, I was accused of rigging the results and my score was dropped even lower on the following test. It was an absolutely terrifying mix of bad science and idiotic subjectivity. Worst of all, I had had no idea it was a requirement until I was already enrolled in the program, as its existence had been kept carefully camouflaged until it was too late. God only knows how much money was paid to the "experts" who designed the fucking useless thing and who the bird-brain at the top was. All I know was that it had fuck-all to do with a Masters Degree in German.

Are you French btw?
                No, but since Germans are obsessed with nationality and with knowing what everybody's is, French is the one that gets pinned on me more often than not. I like to think it's the result of my softer German inflected by my earlier days in Austria as well as my fabulous fashion sense... and by that I mean that I don't look like a homeless person, which is pretty much all that's required to be considered tres chic in Berlin!

Comment

I think people need to get their facts straight on just what the right stands for in the current climate, and that not all right-of-center parties are made the same. Many people assume that anything unabashedly right-wing must also be completely undemocratic, which of course isn't currently true, although the batshit Jobbik party in Hungary has some very old-school convictions.
                  Most far-right wing parties in Europe are backed, in one way or another, by Russia and are probably relying on hopes that more parties like them will rise. Jobbik is a fucking idiot and has nothing to do with any of the previous parties. This guy is Tukrish sponsored and faps over Great Turan flags.
                  Democracy is overrated.

Well, in order to get a Masters Degree in German language and literature, it just wasn't enough to read Goethe and Schiller, to live in Germany and to know a good deal of the history, to have intellectual curiosity and the capacity to comprehend. Nooo, what I really needed was to be given a 120-page book of rules calling themselves "cultural standards" (again, a variation on the theme of self-unawareness). These cultural standards I was expected to memorize and to treat as gospel truth without any room given for reflection, criticism or even the slightest bit of inquisitiveness. I got stinking bad grades on the big Intercultural Development Profile (just as scary as it sounds) because I dared to suggest that questions like "I tend to think other cultures are better than mine" were loaded with all sorts of linguistic and philosophical problems and could not be faithfully answered in a multiple-choice test. When I admitted to considering more than one answer as valid, I was accused of rigging the results and my score was dropped even lower on the following test. It was an absolutely terrifying mix of bad science and idiotic subjectivity. Worst of all, I had had no idea it was a requirement until I was already enrolled in the program, as its existence had been kept carefully camouflaged until it was too late. God only knows how much money was paid to the "experts" who designed the fucking useless thing and who the bird-brain at the top was. All I know was that it had fuck-all to do with a Masters Degree in German.
                  Gee, I wonder how the citizienship app is like.

Comment

Je suis Charlie!

I am so sickened by what happened in France today. I am saddened whenever human life is mindlessly erased, but I feel a particular sting when this violence is meted out to certain people, namely to the intelligentsia and to the spiritually evolved. Whether of the mind or the heart, these people are truth seekers capable of seeing beauty and wisdom on many levels at once. The cowards who stormed the offices of this satirical publication in France could see only one thing, one flat two-dimensional fact: pictorial piss-taking of the prophet. Did they care that the pope had also been a target of the same cartoonist they gunned down today? Could they ever possibly have realized what this same man said, his posthumous words now eerily prescient, that a good drawing makes you laugh, a great drawing makes you laugh to keep from crying and a magnificent drawing makes you feel shame for laughing at the thing which should make you cry, prompting you to then laugh at yourself and vow to be a better person in the future.

Laughing at oneself is key. In fact, I'm starting to think it's the ultimate key to a healthy civilization. Any coward can laugh at other people's pain and misfortune. A slightly more intelligent coward with potential will laugh at others' pain but be making a silent statement in doing so. Only the truly courageous laugh at themselves and really mean it. These emotionally stunted "humans" call themselves great believers in Allah, yet they must think supernaturally highly of themselves to not see any humor in the humor directed at them. They will never know the difference between satire and mere hate-mongering propaganda. They don't care to know the difference.

Yet these people, with all the discriminating tastes of a stone-aged concussion, are ballooning in number, armed to the max, ready and eager to kill me, you and everyone we know. I wonder how that German journalist who was embedded for a short time with ISIS came to the conclusion that in all his decades of war correspondence, these were the only people whose reactions to their own atrocities were ones of true, unalloyed glee and excitement.

Allahu akbar and at least twelve people are dead, people who stood for the waning principles that once made this shitty planet worth inhabiting. There are many ways to die, both in life and in death. The slain editor of this magazine said he'd rather die than live like a rat. In a strange way, I'm glad he could at least fulfill this desire. He was never cowed into silence, though he had been viciously threatened for years.

Will these attacks progress? Will there be more and more of them, similar to this one in tone and strategy, striking at the heart of what makes us the best versions of ourselves? The problem, for me at least, is that I am neither a hero nor a coward. I'm just an asshole, and a fairly useless one at that. Maybe it's time I made a choice to take a more decided role in life.

There can be no justification for this, not for one bit of it. It must be fought, it must be brought down. The only question is: how? I think the answer will be far more subtle, complex and time-consuming than most people's patience will tolerate, and that is a pity because the quick fix is just a quick bomb.

But holy hell, what else can we do but try?

Comment

There can be no justification for this, not for one bit of it. It must be fought, it must be brought down. The only question is: how? I think the answer will be far more subtle, complex and time-consuming than most people's patience will tolerate, and that is a pity because the quick fix is just a quick bomb.

But holy hell, what else can we do but try?
                      Well ideally you prop up various "friendly" dictators to keep order in various parts of the third world so that the extremists don't get too out of hand. Even if they aren't so friendly, you try to at least make sure they're in power so that they're a more "ordered evil."

Unfortunately over the last few years we've lost the likes of Saddam and Qaddafi who while tyrannical dicks were at least keeping somewhat of a lid on the chaotic fanatics.

Really should've handled things better a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                        Well ideally you prop up various "friendly" dictators to keep order in various parts of the third world so that the extremists don't get too out of hand. Even if they aren't so friendly, you try to at least make sure they're in power so that they're a more "ordered evil."

Unfortunately over the last few years we've lost the likes of Saddam and Qaddafi who while tyrannical dicks were at least keeping somewhat of a lid on the chaotic fanatics.

Really should've handled things better a long time ago.
                        Or you could just deport everyone back there and then nuke the area...

But seriously now, yesterday it was Australia, today it was France, who is next? I hope that this attacks in all of their tragedy at least awaken some "liberal" minded degenerates and raise awareness on the normal folk.

Comment

Or you could just deport everyone back there and then nuke the area...
                          Actually in all seriousness, genocide is always a viable solution to most problems. Unfortunately, Hitler sort of ruined it for everyone.

Well anyone that actually cares about "world opinion" that is. African warlords do it all the time to each other.

Comment

So what does that leave us then?

Going down the list of man-made solutions:

1.) Total global destruction through nuclear discharges. Self-explanatory and rather limited in the follow-up department.

2.) Selective genocide. For total genocide, see above. The biggest problem with genocide from a strictly utilitarian point of view is that it tends to beget more genocide. How can you be sure you'll be on the team still standing at the end? Also, don't forget that once we've taken out all the truly different people (read: brown, black, yellow), then we'll just fall right back into the sad old pattern of finding petty squabbles to differentiate ourselves within our own homogeneous little tribes.

3.) Creating large multi-national coalitions to ensure mutual defense. Right, because the EU is working so well and has shown itself to be such an effective united front in the face of overwhelming shit storms. We really lack the organizational and psychological maturity for this sort of thing. As much as I love going to USSR nostalgia bars...

4.) Maintaining the status quo. Not tenable. We are quite clearly slipping and sliding and all we can do is try to break the inevitable fall.

5.) Going retro. From reinventing the nation state to reconsidering isolationism. Sending all the newcomers back to where they came from, but this time maybe allowing for a degree of sovereignty in these places where we don't belong and never did. This one will quite clearly go off the rails very quickly. Hopefully the laughably named "Arab Spring" was enough to convince even the most naive that countries under duress for large amounts of time don't just snap out of it and turn into smiling happy democracies. In the States, there will be a lot of crazy libertarians hiding out in the hills, declaring their trailer parks to be autonomous zones or some shit like that.
                            Besides, globalization is almost certainly a Pandora's Box.

6.) Reparations. Because everybody owes something to someone. Let's hear it for justice! Give 'em back their land, reinstate them in their rightful homes, reimburse them financially for something Grandpappy A did to Grandpappy B centuries ago! Watch the greedy hands grasp and the moral guidelines blur.

7.) Amnesty. A global confessional followed by a bazillion Hail Mary's. At the end of it, we'll all have been forgiven and we can all start afresh, truly sorry for our faults, our faults, our most grievous faults, vowing never again to sink into such unfathomable ugliness. We'll all simultaneously conclude that money has no real meaning, that there is enough food on the Earth so no one should go hungry, and that each person is somebody's baby and God's own beloved creation. To kill one man, woman or child is to destroy an entire world!
                            ...Unfortunately, the acid trip will wear off after a few hours and we'll be stuck right back in the middle of the list with everyone we wish didn't exist.
                            Last edited by Vesnic; 01-08-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Selective genocide is what I support. Oh, and anyone else bummed out by LePen being a faggot about the whole thing? I can understand the "I am not Charlie part", he has every right to not like that guy, but participating in the funeral is the least he could do. At least as a message against "fundametalist" islam.

Comment

Oh, and anyone else bummed out by LePen being a faggot about the whole thing?
                                Yes, I'm bummed out by it. That kind of mindless partisanship bears a strong resemblance to U.S. politics too. They'd rather go hammering chinks in their own armor than just acknowledge their differences while fighting for a common cause. Of course they'd turn against each other eventually, but in the world of my little list, that would only happen AFTER the dangerous infestation had been eradicated.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information