please don't refer to me as female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please don't refer to me as female

I was born with a vagina and have always been sexually attracted to men, so until now I mistakenly believed I was a woman.

But that was very boring and conventional, so it turns out that all along I've actually been a gay man, trapped in a woman's body! I feel this adds an extra layer of specialness that has long been missing from my life. So please don't refer to me with pronouns such as 'she' or 'her' any longer as I find this offensive.

Conveniently, my avatar can stay exactly the same.

Lol, you must've read the tranny thread over there.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I just sort of skimmed it actually but it weirdly coincided with another, much more obnoxious thread on a completely unrelated forum. I'm starting to think the internet might be (GASP) overrun by sexual deviants!!!

...honestly I don't really care what anyone likes to think of themselves as, a dude (or lady, or ladydude or dudelady) can claim to have the soul of a veggiesexual albino giraffe if it really makes them feel better. But if whatever's they've got between their legs is really causing them to have an identity crisis and extreme levels of emotional distress I'd still say they're better off seeing a psychiatrist than making a scene on the internet demanding the #1 Most Special Snowflake award everywhere they go.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
        But if whatever's they've got between their legs is really causing them to have an identity crisis and extreme levels of emotional distress I'd still say they're better off seeing a psychiatrist than making a scene on the internet demanding the #1 Most Special Snowflake award everywhere they go.
        Did my screed on this very subject not help you to feel any better and less isolated in your stance? (I am still allowed to refer to you in the gender-neutral second person, aren't I?)
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Whenever the tranny topic comes up, this episode of Star Trek always pops into my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMqGlSjAbwA

Heavy handed messages aside, I always loved Worf's lines from the same episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-vqxchN_o
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Yeah I remember that scene. It's well done and you can't really fault it for being heavy handed, classic Trek was all about the ham-fisted moral messages.

Even when it's set in a future where the only trannies are aliens with weird foreheads. Never seen one in a uniform or any gay people either so I guess that means the eugenics wars took care of the LGBT community for us. (Or I guess they could all just be at home with the 98% of the human race that's not in Starfleet, enjoying their post-scarcity society, smoking space weed and having orgies in the holosuite all day.)

lol at Worf too, but nobody cares what he thinks anyway it's only when he went to DS9 and started snapping dudes' necks that he became worth taking seriously.

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
            Did my screed on this very subject not help you to feel any better and less isolated in your stance? (I am still allowed to refer to you in the gender-neutral second person, aren't I?)
            Use second person terms but spell them funny, to emphasize my specialness. 'uu', 'yir', etc. I mean it's no 'hir' or 'zhe' or 'zher' but I suppose it will do for now.
            Last edited by mizal; 01-02-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
              I was born with a vagina and have always been sexually attracted to men, so until now I mistakenly believed I was a woman.

But that was very boring and conventional, so it turns out that all along I've actually been a gay man, trapped in a woman's body! I feel this adds an extra layer of specialness that has long been missing from my life. So please don't refer to me with pronouns such as 'she' or 'her' any longer as I find this offensive.

Conveniently, my avatar can stay exactly the same.
              I keep telling dykes that I'm also a lesbian, simply trapped in a man's body, but I've yet to have a threesome

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
              I'd love to read that but I have school in like 12 hours from now. Holy shit your posts are gigantic.
              I don't know whose wife I'll become in prison, but I'll always be your husband

Comment

Originally posted by Drakoblare View Post
                I'd love to read that but I have school in like 12 hours from now. Holy shit your posts are gigantic.
                I prefer to refer to them as magisterial, elegant and pulchritudinous in the extreme, imposing and awe-invoking, dipped in poetry and anointed with truth, forceful yet fetching, fun yet fatal...
                My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information