an avatar for batcountry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an avatar for batcountry

I made you an avatar. I hope you like it.

The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

What in the holy hell... An actual, real-life bat cunt tree. Well I'll be dipped. I'd call it magnificent if I wasn't so disturbed by it at the same time.

I hope you didn't spend too much time in the paint program.

Comment

I spent like an hour shading the upper lip.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Time well spent I'd wager.

Sometimes I wonder about meeting some of you in real life. I wonder if we could all actually be friends at a nice group forum outing. Then I see things like this and realize most would probably skin me alive and hang me upside down from a hook while rubbing a cactus on their nipples. To be fair, my actions may be similar.

I find you to be fascinating poopy. Let me paint you like one of my French girls.

Comment

Originally posted by BatCountry View Post
          Sometimes I wonder about meeting some of you in real life. I wonder if we could all actually be friends at a nice group forum outing.
          Meeting each other in real life around here doesn't work unless sex is involved. Seriously it's already been proven. Ves and Apoth got along. Me and Katie got along.

But when Locke & Chubby met each other, it went badly because they didn't have sex with one another.

Now it can't be discounted that you might rape someone if someone here was actually foolish enough to meet you in real life (Or vice versa) but that would only really go well for one person rather than both.

(It would go well for the rapist in case you were still wondering)
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

fwiw I would immediately call the police and go for my gun if any of you ever tried to approach me in real life

not necessarily in that order

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information