Abandoned Stories - Submissions Turned Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned Stories - Submissions Turned Off

Every night, stories that allow submissions and have > 10 pending rooms will have submissions turned off.

Story owners will be unable to turn submissions back on until they get their pending room count below threshold.

The goal here is to prevent falsely getting a user's hope up that their submission will be added to story.

If anyone has any other ideas for how to handle abandoned stories, let me know.

One small thing regarding submitted pages...I just had ninjapitka add one to mine, and I couldn't see where to actually find the thing to approve it until I checked my email for unrelated reasons and realized there was a direct link in the notification there.

It's possible I'm just blind and missed it somehow, but it wasn't under History or any of the other places I checked, so an Awaiting Approval menu or something of the sort would be useful.

Comment

Mizal - a bell icon will show in header next to Account when you have new Inbox messages or pending rooms to review. I will look into modifying the icon to make it more obvious and maybe a separate menu just for those notifications if you click the alert icon. Thank you for that feedback.

Comment

Just got the alert for a new page. It's pretty hard to miss now, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        Do Not Sell My Personal Information