Cant Log In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Log In

I can only log in through the authentication link i was sent, but then I get bounced out when I try to do anything and it says my login credentials are invalid. Any help here?

Originally posted by kakunoshin View Post
    I can only log in through the authentication link i was sent, but then I get bounced out when I try to do anything and it says my login credentials are invalid. Any help here?
    Hi, welcome to infinite-story.

The forums are kind of, sort of seperate. You have managed to register for the forums and log in here, but you also need to register for the site itself and authenticate that. Just go to the main page (infinite-story.com) and create an account there.

Hope that helps.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I already welcome him to the site, DEP.

Why are you always stealing my thunder? Can't you let me have this one little thing?

Comment

Now Im getting an invalid referrer error when I try to register on the story side and there isnt even a referrer text field.

Comment

For someone who can't log in, you sure are posting a lot today.

Go to the Support link on the main site and contact Sev (Justin) send him a message explaining your problem in detail, he should be able to help you out.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Catholics must have found by now a Patron Saint of Not Being Able To Log In. So if that's your leaning, I recommend you go pray for his or her special intercession.
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I went to a Catholic church once and the incense made me choke and almost passed out. I staggered down the aisle and fell asleep in my car. I think I freaked a couple of people out.

Comment

You only have to start worrying when the Holy Water gives you third-degree burns. Anyway, welcome to our virtual crackhouse.
                My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Right now Im just sitting on the crackhouse couch with the shakes from my jones coming down watching all the other fiends sucking on the glass...it sucks

Comment

Right now Im just sitting on the crackhouse couch with the shakes from my jones coming down watching all the other fiends sucking on the glass...it sucks
                    See, but that's not a pipe they're sucking on. It's my cock. I switch it out on them after they've hit the pipe a few times and they never seem to catch on.

Comment

Then i dont feel so bad....

Comment

Yeah well, just don't say anything, okay?

Comment

So Im just supposed to sit on the couch and fear the cock? Not I!

Comment

So Im just supposed to sit on the couch and fear the cock? Not I!
                            That's the spirit! Don't fear the cock, embrace it... with your lips.

Comment

Shippo: Chickens are funny
                              OH FUDGE!

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information