Suggestion, copypaste enhancement in stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion, copypaste enhancement in stories

Is it possible that you could set the coding up so that you can copy and paste from Word with automatic formatting (such as bold or italics copying directly without having to add the tags.)

Choose Your Story has that function, and you and I both know that you are way more badass than those guys.

Is it possible to add that to your list?
    Last edited by donteatpoop; 02-09-2008, 02:03 PM.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

I am so used to using HTML and BBCode on all the forums and other sites I go to, I have no problem with writing my things in Word with these codes already in the text. I can understand the desire to have them be automatic though, and I might actually use it if it showed up. I don't know the difficulty of coding this, but if it doesn't delay other things too much I say do it.

And yes, I do organize all my stories in Excel and write them in Word. If only I could get some other program to write them for me I would be all set... is there a CYOA MadLibs program out there?
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

This is a reasonable suggestion, but I doubt it will make it into v2.0. I just tried copying and pasting from word into an html textarea input field and didn't see any formatting characters come across. Feel free to post a link of a site that uses this technology so I can research it.

Comment

Choose Your Story uses this technology.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Suggestion copypaste enhancement in stories

cod4 and tf2 actually have more than 12 people willing to 12 man or pug...

Lol?

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information