Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the FUCK??

Again! It did it again!

It's showing me that damn INVALID CHOICE shit again when I try to delete a room or add one!

RAAWRGH!!

I wish I was hulk.

This is what I get.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@shapebyforce.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please, what browsers are you people using? Does this seriously not happen to you? At all?

FUCK!
    more weight

I'm using the latest Internet Explorer and I haven't gotten any errors from deleting or adding stuff.

The only time I've gotten an error similar to that is when I've accidently added a room that has the same nickname as another one.

I've used Safari a few times on here while editing rooms without any problems either.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I use Firefox, Explorer, and Safari as well and haven't encountered any problems.

Comment

Allright, I just deleted the bugged story and made another one from the ashes. I thought it was gonna happen again once. Christ, this is causing me severe emotional trauma.

I don't know if it matters, but I noticed that the room that was bugging was somehow "half-deleted". I mean, it was still listed in the nicknames list but the room previous to it didn't lead to it any more.

Weird.
        more weight

Comment

what the

well...i was just wondering what you guys think about the universe. some scientists say that they want to find an answer to it, but how can you find an answer to something thats not a question? let me know what you guys think.
          Ëþäè õóæå, ÷åì ìû î íèõ äóìàåì

Comment

Lora, are you actually reading the threads you're posting in?
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

The banana cream is restless.
              This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and twelve year old girls are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information