No announcement yet.

Infinite Writing Tournament = IWT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have a dialogue with xnull about this. We can probably fix the nice raters versus mean raters problem completely, but the issue of a small number of raters still exists. And we can't exactly just call in all of our friends as raters because then they would be biased towards us. Ves's score in this contest was significantly higher, by an entire point, which was enough for me, but the other 3 contestants were not that different, and I ran a few Z tests and found that Ves's result was significant with 90% confidence, while the others were significant with much less. A typical pyschology experiment looks for 95% confidence, but then again, this isn't science it is opinion so I don't know...

Maybe we are all thinking about this to hard.
    Click it now.

Comment

Infinite Writing Tournament IWT

We need someone that is willing to create and run our tournaments and game nights for the site. So if you’re interested then please post below.

Tournaments will need to take place on a certain day such as a Sunday, within a certain time frame so that people in Europe and America can take part.

Comment

Originally posted by PabNubAddinna View Post
        We need someone that is willing to create and run our tournaments and game nights for the site. So if you’re interested then please post below.

Tournaments will need to take place on a certain day such as a Sunday, within a certain time frame so that people in Europe and America can take part.
        That was so close to being logical. I believe our spammers have evolved.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

That's what I'm saying. They can actually PICK OUT keywords, now. In a couple years, we won't be able to tell the difference at all (at least not from their posts). Weird thing about this spammer is that it doesn't spam; it just puts in its two cents every now and again.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information