Odd posting problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd posting problem

I had an odd posting problem for the past two days and im wondering if anybody else has had the problem
    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Try to describe the problem in greater detail. Also, try clearing your cookies.

Another thing, what web browser are you using? If you are on a PC and it is not Mozilla Firefox, we have a big problem.
    Click it now.

Comment

Its a mac and a Acer laptop, all of my cookies cleared, im using firefox and also what is happening is that when i went and looked at my posting rules at the bottom of a thread it mainly said that i couldn't do anything no posting at all no making new threads nothing
      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Odd posting problem

This is nothing on JUBs side. Either your browser is acting up, or you recently changed your javascript settings. Since when is it happening? Did you try using the "post reply" button?

Comment

Working...
        Do Not Sell My Personal Information