Anyone else having problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having problems?

This is the second time that it's refusing to accept my log-in. It keeps saying, 'this feature requires you to be logged in'. This time, I must have been signed out, since I was just adding new rooms.

Is it just me with the problem?

I find myself unable to log in on the main site, as well. Hopefully, this is indicative of an update/fix of some sort coming down the pipe, but is more likely a hiccup/temporary breakage; it is admittedly the first time I've tried to log in in quite awhile, so I can't confirm anything myself other than the fact that it isn't working at the moment.
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

I can currently log in, but there was a day, right around the time when sev came back, that I couldn't.

Comment

Darn... This is incredibly frustrating. At least I didn't lose anything, but it means I can't work on my stories. And that just makes me want to work on them even more

Comment

So write up the rooms in Word, if you like, and when you can log in again, it will only be a few moments' work to paste them to IS.

Comment

Since most of the rooms are very similar to each other, all I'm needing to do right now is copy and paste. Otherwise, I would just type it into Word

Comment

Yeah I just tested it out today after reading this thread, and I initially got in, but when I went to check my story list I got kicked off and now I can't log back on.

Probably some sort of glitch and needs fixing again.

EDIT: Clearing your cookies can temporarily fix it.
              Last edited by End Master; 12-13-2009, 11:46 AM.
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I'll try that, then. Thanks.

EDIT: Okies... I was able to sign in, but then got kicked out when I tried to select My Stories. Darn
                Last edited by Cat2000; 12-13-2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

That happened to me as well. Hope this gets fixed or corrects itself soon.

Comment

It sorted itself out last time, but it's still irritating even if it does.

Comment

This is been going on for me for a few days now. LOL, finally get into the forum and then I can't get into the site.

As long as it gets fixed it's not bothering me much though, I do all of my writing in Notepad. (Though I have yet to figure out a non-insanity inducing way to organize things in the branching CYOA format...any suggestions?)

Comment

You can do a simple numbering system by each of your choices and match them up so you don't lose your place. Putting a little asterisk by the choices you already completed lets you remember what you've already finished.

It also it helps if you just divide up your major branches on a different Word document rather than shoving it all on one long one (or Notepad document in your case)

I usually have several folders & documents dedicated to separate story branches within the same story.

Comment

Anyone else having problems

I want to break into other JUBbers accounts, edit their memberships, and maybe even pose on-line AS them, but the upgraded system wont let me. Can you fix that please?

Comment

Ha, they're almost as good as Chubby!

Comment

It's also quite possible they are Chubby. Or myself, for that matter. So far, Vumbeld seems entertaining enough to stay.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information