Login Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problem

Ive had trouble the past two days trying to log in. It hasnt been wanting to take my account information, but just a few minutes ago it said this.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@shapebyforce.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Any idea what may be wrong?
    come not between the dragon and his wrath--Shakespeare

Same thing happened to me. Perhaps mr. severenz is doing some work on the site?
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I take this as a good sign, at least it's a different error message than the one I'm been getting for the last month.

Really hope something is straightened out before the 20th though.

Comment

Well, it's not like the 20th is a rigid deadline...
        Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
        And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
          Well, it's not like the 20th is a rigid deadline...
          Dear God. All I can say is this:

Everyone please have your story completed (or at least 20 rooms) before the deadline. Even if you can't have it on the website, you can always paste your writing from Word or something, so that it's ready when we can post stuff on here again... any longer and we might as well dissolve the contest altogether.

Comment

XD I'm not trying to give us more time. I will fully admit that if we give the contest more time any time it gets inconvenient, we'll just end up pushing it back forever. But mizal's phrasing made it sound like there could not possibly be any consideration for technical difficulties.

The 20th, or... let's say three days after login works for everyone again? As long as we're all actively checking the forum for updates, that shouldn't be unreasonable.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Comment

I didn't get as far with my story as I wanted to, but it's over 20 rooms. When we're able to log in again, I just need to switch it from private to public status

Comment

Its finally working, or at least for the time being. This is the first time i've been able to log in in a while. O well, time to go write
                  come not between the dragon and his wrath--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information