Cant log into main site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant log into main site

I think it's been mentioned on here by someone else. It's also affecting me. This is when the issue becomes serious. I cannot log in. Please fix it.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

There's a main site? I thought this was just a chat forum site.

I logged in just fine when I tried just now, by the way.
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Yeah DEP, what do you think this is? A writing site or something?

That said, this has happened one or two times in the past couple years. It always fixes itself after a few days. I can now log in, too.

Comment

Not working for me, and hasn't been for about a week now. Even clearing the cookies and cache doesn't help.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Odd, although it will let me log in (which is all I tested before), it won't let me stay logged in. If I click around to go anywhere that being logged in is needed it bring back up the login screen and makes me do it again, which returns to me to my main page and not where I was trying to go... so yeah, it seems to be borked at the moment.
          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Odd, indeed. I'm logged in fine right now -- and have been since last night. I can view my stories and everything, too.

If this keeps up, I might actually win an Infinite Writing Tournament!

But seriously, I'm guessing it will be better before the end of next week.

Comment

Yeah, that's what it's doing dragavan.

Yazz, I dont think it will be okay at the end of the week. It's been at least two weeks so far.
              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Well, it's only been two days since my post, so we'll see.

Comment

Pretty sure the log in glitch has to be kicking a majority of members off because I've looked at the stories by "last modified" and the last time a story was updated was 9/3/10.

Granted the forums don't get a lot of traffic, but the main site usually gets a few stories updated within a week at least.
                  Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Yeah I haven't been able to get on either. I miss my stories
                    Pervus the clown is my hero.

Comment

I haven't been to log in for a couple of weeks. Why can't the prob be fixed??

Comment

It's because Sev doesn't come around much or work on the site anymore (it sounded like he had more than enough things on his plate the last time he talked to us). The site's done this a couple of times over the past few years and the other times it recovered after a few days, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the problem will fix itself. Still, this is definitely the longest time it's been down in a good while.

Comment

That's ok, I'll just come back next year and see if I can log in then

Comment

It looks like it's fixed for now.

Comment

No for me the site won't let me stay logged in. I actually haven't been on the site for a year because of the log in problems I had back then.I've been trying lately for a couple of weeks to get back on but have had no success. I've been looking at getting back into some writing again on this site but you need to be logged in to do that unfortunately. Maybe the last message I sent seemed sarcastic but really that's the truth for me. I'll be back next year to check to see if I can log in though I'm pretty much done with this site.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information