Snitching encouraged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snitching encouraged.

I can pretty much spot the spam posts and spam threads, but let me know if you get any suspect private messages from anyone. I've approved several users tonight and one of them spammed right away, but he's gone now; the others seemed legit enough. I also denied several obvious looking spam accounts.

So point the finger to spammers and spambots and what-nots please. Post here or message me.

It may seem obvious, but if you don't know the user who messaged you, open the private message at your own risk.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

User "nundserry", though listed as banned, is still showing up on a regular basis as a signed-on user, invariably in a state of "Sending Forum Feedback". Can we get rid of this annoying little entity once and for all?
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Nundserry has been banned, and I double checked it today banning this user again. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to prevent them from peaking in now and then. They can't post anything though, so at least they cant cause any harm.

Comment

Might be just my paranoia acting up again, but I think Prettygirl is a spambot.

You know what to do.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Done. I was tricked by the thought that a pretty girl might be joining the site. Normally, this is something I encourage. I almost kept her around too because the thought of a pretty girl wanting me to get erection medication spoke of a potential encounter.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information