Download Story to PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Story to PDF

Would anyone want a "download story" option? My thinking is that it would paginate (room-inate) and the choices would kick you to the proper page number. This would all be served in a PDF.

I would find this to be amazing. A lot of my early stuff was just typed into the text fields, and so I don't actually have copies of it anywhere. I've been too lazy to copy and paste each room to get myself a copy of everything. I would even be fine with just a text dump- but having it hyperlinked would be super amazing.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Are we talking fully printable? Because as long as there's a "go to" page or room option with the choices (like the old CYOA books) that would be freaking amazing.

I tried printing out one of my larger stories but it was too confusing and I kept fucking it up.

A pdf download would be kickass so I have a backup copy of my stories, but a printable with 'go to' would be even more badass.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Working...
      Do Not Sell My Personal Information