No announcement yet.

Re-vote on IWT5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a sneaking suspicion that the ones who voted for Hail the Ves Day are those goons from over at CYS, following behind that nefarious March fellow in his thinly veiled attempt to confound and confuddle us unsuspecting IS-ers.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:38 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

And LeBlanc, too. But what's your point? XD
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

It has always been Halloween. Let's keep it there.
        Click it now.

Comment

Just under two hours till polls close! Any last-minute slackers out there?
          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I voted for Halloween because it was closest to the mouse pointer.
            Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

Hurray, we win! Thank you Thoric.
              Click it now.

Comment

GRRRR! Fine! I don't care! I didn't want the stupid contest on Christmas anyway!

*Flips table over and takes ball home*
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I think little Endy needs to take a timeout in the corner with the purple dunce cap!
                  Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

I'm with End.

Screw you guys, I'm goin' hoooome...

Ves and Apoth can lick my balls (which are extra vinegary right now).

Comment

Somebody was watching the two hours of South Park last night.

Very well, Chubby. You can take the green duncecap and take your seat facing the corner next to End.

Comment

Nooo. I'm just the biggest South Park fan ever. Do not forget, foolish mortal, that South Park takes place in MY hood.

Seriously, though.

Comment

Don't get an attitude with me, little boy, or I'll be forced to beat you across the rump with the cat-o-nine whip I keep strung on my belt for just such occasions. It is so hard to get my point across in an educational system so opposed to corporeal punishment!

As for South Park, you are my bitch. I've been a devoted fan since its inception and I don't care if it takes place in your hood, I do the best fucking Cartman impersonation of anyone I know.

So there.

Comment

Bitch! DO IT!!!

Since it's inception!? Bitch I been with it BEFORE it's inception! You in MY hood, bitch! Beat me with the cat-o-nine tails! Fuck if I care! You may think you know but you don't you fuckin Yankee Doodle New Englander dandy bitch!

NO IDEA! NO FUCKING IDEA, WHATSOEVER! If you aren't from Colorado there are at least three references per episode you don't get. TRUST ME. Bitch.

Oh God I'm so hot now. I'm gonna go dry hump the neighbor's dog.

Comment

You're just teasing that dog, chubby. That's cruel. Go all the way. See if you can get it into a missionary position.
                              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Bitch, DEP, Youngstown aint but a hop skip and a jump away across the Ohio River. I'll rape your ass too bitch!

You don't want none. Seriously though. I want you, DEP. Physically.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information