No announcement yet.

Secret Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Katie, I'm such a dope. I did your gift a while ago, but I completely forgot the screen shot. I whored that free rice site until it hit 10,000 grains of rice. I was going to send you the screen shot but then I lost the browser. I'm sorry that it is kind of lame. But yes, I donated 10,000 grains of rice to starving children for you. That should feed an Ethiopian Village for generations going by their current diets.

www.freerice.com

Now you can take comfort in the fact that you have helped to feed starving people or something like that, so the next time you indulge or don't donate to something, you have an excuse.

EDIT: And I never got mine either.
    Last edited by apotheosis; 01-09-2008, 04:59 PM.
    Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
      Oh Katie, I'm such a dope. I did your gift a while ago, but I completely forgot the screen shot. I whored that free rice site until it hit 10,000 grains of rice. I was going to send you the screen shot but then I lost the browser. I'm sorry that it is kind of lame. But yes, I donated 10,000 grains of rice to starving children for you. That should feed an Ethiopian Village for generations going by their current diets.

www.freerice.com

Now you can take comfort in the fact that you have helped to feed starving people or something like that, so the next time you indulge or don't donate to something, you have an excuse.

EDIT: And I never got mine either.

Awww, that's one of the best gifts ever. Very creative. Thanks for feeding the children. I am most pleased.
      ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Huh. I don't really care about the "Ending world hunger part" but I do enjoy the game.

I didn't know what "Humus" was until now. I feel enlightened. Also I think I just fed 1,000 Ethiopians for 75 years. GO ME!

Comment

I have humus coming out of my ears. My family eats that shit by the gallon.

Yes, Katie, I absolutely agree that it is time to get out the guillotine. Do you think the pretty pink one would do? The one with the zombie Barbie engravings on the side? It needs a little sharpening, but I'm sure we could just stick Locke in there for a test run before the real executions get underway. I would use a watermelon instead, but I don't have one.
          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:07 PM.
          My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I wanna get executed too!

Mount my head on a pike afterwards! And then defile my headless corpse!

Comment

Oh god. I forgot all about this. I'll give a new years gift for my victim instead.
              http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by xnull View Post
                Oh god. I forgot all about this. I'll give a new years gift for my victim instead.
                Dude, you're late for new years too.

Valentines day is coming up.
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I wanna write a peice for someone... I'll join!
                  OH FUDGE!

Comment

Wow, Michael, over a year late, but you remembered!

I'll be reading this shortly. I can't even imagine what it might be...
                    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I mean next New Years. Okay, Valentines Day seems wacky enough.
                      http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Life is an exercise in utter and complete pointlessness.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                          Life is an exercise in utter and complete pointlessness.
                          Thank you. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!

Jesus.

I would have sold that Jewish fuck-ass out for 1/4 a silver piece.

Hell, I would have sold him out for FREE!

Call me Judas, mutha fuckas!!

Hey, that's a good new online alias for me. Judas. I LIKE IT!
                          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 02-02-2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                            Thank you. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!

Jesus.

I would have sold that Jewish fuck-ass out for 1/4 a silver piece.

Hell, I would have sold him out for FREE!

Call me Judas, mutha fuckas!!

Hey, that's a good new online alias for me. Judas. I LIKE IT!
                            Heh, Nice one bro.
                            OH FUDGE!

Comment

It was great, Michael. Keep up the good work! (Though I do wonder how you figured out that I have a heart-shaped bed and mountains of frilly sheer curtains...) Oh, and remember the site is all in BBC code now.

Comment

Yes, those crafty British and their brackets. First a six hour version of Pride and Predjudice, and now their own coding language. What next?
                                Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information