Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Master
    replied
    I dunno, I don't think I'm doing the contest this year. I'm not motivated by the theme and I'm usually less than enthusiastic about doing these contests in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    Awesome! That makes two of us.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• apotheosis
    replied
    Somehow I missed this thread. I'm in, I think. I like the topic.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    My favorite term is "the fuzz". Love it.

"Oh shit, it's the fuzz!" or like the Supergrass song "caught by the fuzz".

Leave a comment:

• ChubbyTeletubby
    replied
    When you're like me, you just call 'em by their first name.

"Oh shit! It's Fred! Hide the stash! Pull up your pants!"

Another term is 'the heat'.

For instance, "the heat is rolling DEEP tonight!" or "Be careful gettin' crack in Portland. That hood is HOT!"

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    I always thought it was cool to say the "Bulls" because this gives life a sort of edgy trenchcoat mafioso Prohibition kind of feel.

But screaming "Look out! The bulls are coming!" really only works in Pamplona, and that just once a year.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• End Master
    replied
    You've never heard the term Po-Po before?

The term "Po-Po" has been used by the delightfully volatile citizens of Da Hood since at least the mid 90s. Though "5-O" was used more around in my area.

Of course "Pig" never goes out of style.

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    Yeah, I know what you mean. All my stoner friends call the police the "popo". I'm still not sure exactly why this is, but my working theory is that they started in saying "police", got up to "po", forgot what they were doing and then started over, getting only to "po" again before giving up entirely in giggly frustration. Yeah, that has to be it.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thoric
    replied
    It seems I have managed to get rid of my writer's block. I started working on my new story for IS today. Could only manage to write one room today. Hoping to write atleast 2 more tonight.

Leave a comment:

• ChubbyTeletubby
    replied
    So are unicorns!

Is Taco Bell open yet?

I've been suffering from writer's block lately as well, Thoric. I think it's because I keep falling down and hitting my head. I gotta stop doing that.

Does Taco Bell has a breakfast menu? Mmmm. Breakfast TACOS!!!!

Tacos, Tacos in the morning!

TACOS TACOS TACOS!

*passes out again*

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    *pushes drunken man off the keyboard long enough to say...*

Remember, guys, allegories are cool! Pan's Labyrinth was, like, an allegory! So don't be all whiny, mmkay? Let your imaginations expand. Let in the unicorns, the castrated midgets, the disembodied floating vaginas, the nubile elven princesses and of course our Hero, FUZZYRUGG THE SQUIRREL!! Allegories are fucking awesome.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChubbyTeletubby
    replied
    Oh man. It is WAAAY too early in the morning for this. *quaffs the rest of his beer* I think I urinated in my sister's panties.

Oh wait. Yep. Sure did. But why am I wearing my sister's panties? Oh wait. Ya... Um, let's move on.

WHAT? SHUT UP! Look, I'm just continuing what I started and left unfinished last night. This doesn't make me an alcoholic. I started drinking five years ago, took a few hour nap, and now I'm just keepin my buzz goin'. Just sorta keepin a good thing rollin. That's all. I am NOT an alcoholic.

I mean...I'm in I guess. But I think that technically EndMaster has already snatched for himself another victory before the contest has even started. Now it's really just a matter of vying for second place.

Looky there, sun's rising. Time to go back to bed!

*passes out on keyboard*
    eoisughpp93q[;pfmgv
    'v e]0[59y3mb]df trh6538 u65784e563u8-y7
    eyr
    htre059

Leave a comment:

• thoric
    replied
    Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
    Thoric, you may be young but you are one cool cat.
    That, is going on my signature.

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    Thoric, you may be young but you are one cool cat.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thoric
    replied
    This thread is very very disturbing. A 16 year old, sane handsomelad has no place among you... you... freaks. But I'm neither sane and have never been handsome.

I'm in I guess.

On a completely different note, I am experiencing writer's block. Not fun at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information