No announcement yet.

Collab story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw that, thanks a bunch. Just gave you read and writer permissions so you don't have to wait on me to approve every page.

Comment

There might be an anonymous submission from me...normally my browser is automatically set to be logged in, but I had to reset it for, uh, security reasons. Actually, I typed it in the IS editor, so maybe I was just logged out to inactivity.

Comment

Just saw that, thanks a bunch. Just gave you read and writer permissions so you don't have to wait on me to approve every page.
        It's still making me wait for your approval. Also, I planned on having all my links as open (o), but I don't have the ability to edit a submitted page. Meaning, I can't go back and remove the "o" after adding a page to a link.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjapitka View Post

It's still making me wait for your approval. Also, I planned on having all my links as open (o), but I don't have the ability to edit a submitted page. Meaning, I can't go back and remove the "o" after adding a page to a link.
          Just noticed this, sorry for the wait.

I double checked and I definitely have you listed with read/write permissions for that story. I'll try to figure it out when I'm at a computer and if not I guess that's a bug to mention to Sev.

I'd assumed you'd be able to edit pages you wrote yourself too.

If you add another page, just tag me on the Discord for a faster response.

Comment

No worries. I thought about tagging you, but I figured you had more important things going on. It would be nice to edit submitted pages because I think the spacing is off on one or more of them. We might want to resubmit the "anonymous" page too, so the number of contributors is accurate.

Comment

I just started something but... I'm open for collabs!

Comment

Oh yeah, credit for my anonymous page would be nice, haha.

RoxCavier, the game is called Rift Station: Open Worlds by Mizal.

Comment

There's an issue with write permissions right now that I'm hoping Sev will be able to take a look at soon, but always happy to have someone new contributing.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information