X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upikasha
    replied
    Can someone help me?

Passion is the source of energy and willingness to make the things go on the path you want. I have myself not being a good writer but recently I have joined a community which is making things happen. Here we write stories which go through a submission period and are ranked by amateurs and professionals which help us to know a layman’s view as well as a master’s view on the subject. Later, the best is submitted to a large directory which is a collection of chapters. In this way it helps us to polish our skills and make the best come out. I would certainly advice you to make a presence here as your mountains and valleys will be met at a single place.

Leave a comment:

• ChubbyTeletubby
    replied
    Don't listen to Vesnic. She doesn't have a boyfriend.

Sometimes I print my work and then throw it at it people in the grocery store. They cry and I run. It's all part of the creative process. Although I have a chimpanzee I keep locked in a room with a single typewriter that does most of MY stuff. We're still having plot-hole problems and a few spelling and grammar issues, but 'Bobo', as I affectionately call the savage ape, puts out some pretty decent material.

Here's a sample:

UWadhl, I, banana...RSAASAWWWW!!! Poop. Bananakwl....banana.

"Banana," sdrtwyth shosurts. "asji banana poop."

As you can see, we still have some refining to do!

That silly ape! Now if I could just train him to quit flinging his feces at my girlfriend! Hope that helped, fredika.

And remember, writing is a lot like taking a crap: If you keep your sphincter clenched tight then the crap just wont come out. Toodles

Leave a comment:

• Locke
    replied
    On a more serious note, if you've come here to do something with your stories, you might try posting one in the forum or (as the community is built around a distinct form) writing one in the more usual IS format on the main page. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for with your writing, but chances are if it involves those who frequent this site, posting some of your work will in one way or another be involved. Welcome, by the way. You'll probably see people saying some moderately offensive things here now and again. Try not to take it to heart; it's meant mostly in good fun. Happy posting.

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    Help you with what, exactly? Climbing mountains and valleys? I'd suggest a sturdy set of hiking poles and maybe Some Gore-Tex apparel. My ex-boyfriend swore by his Gore-Tex hiking shoes. Then he strung himself up from a tree, maybe with his GORE-TEX shoelaces. But we probably don't live near you, so I'd suggest your closest sporting goods store. That'll do 'er.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 11-12-2011, 02:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fredika700
    started a topic Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?

I have written many stories on different subjects and I would like to share these with other people so that I can expand and develop my skills on writing. I don’t have much experience in this but its my passion, because for me writing is a dream which elevates me to the peak of the mountain and then brings me down to the deep depths of the valley, it’s like a adventure where I have just started to explore and I know someday I will reach there. Can someone help me? Thanks!
Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information