Collaboration thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collaboration thread

It's summer, or likely nearing it for most of us. Finals week over and done with, I seem to have actual free time on my hands again, and I'd like to spend some of it doing a little collaborative work here at Infinite Story.

In the spirit of the season, this is stress-free, no pressure, casual writing in the traditional IS format. We'll start it off fairly open-ended; write what you want when you want to, and take it as it comes. If a few others are interested, we'll post the first room in a few days and see where it goes. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

I'll be down with that as soon as I'm home. I have a final in under an hour (which I physically and mentally am having trouble bringing myself to study more for) and then I pack and go home tomorrow. After that, I'm game.
    Click it now.

Comment

I am always up for a co-op story. As long as you peoples can put up with my randomness... heh heh heh... Skeletor......
      OH FUDGE!

Comment

Leblanc, you are aware that true randomness is impossible right? It is just pseudo-randomness which isn't really random at all.
        Click it now.

Comment

Heh, an Apoth-style comeback. That's pretty good.

I'd like to post the first room in the next several days; is there something I can do to give you full rights to edit and such?
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
            Leblanc, you are aware that true randomness is impossible right? It is just pseudo-randomness which isn't really random at all.
            I was talking about my particulare, brand of randomness... with the potatoes and the Shippo and the whatnots...
            OH FUDGE!

Comment

I'd be all for it.

And, yes, Locke- there should be some story settings when you first make the story. It's under settings somewhere.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information