X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usoki
    replied
    I'd be all for it.

And, yes, Locke- there should be some story settings when you first make the story. It's under settings somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Leblanc4prez
    replied
    Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
    Leblanc, you are aware that true randomness is impossible right? It is just pseudo-randomness which isn't really random at all.
    I was talking about my particulare, brand of randomness... with the potatoes and the Shippo and the whatnots...

Leave a comment:

• Locke
    replied
    Heh, an Apoth-style comeback. That's pretty good.

I'd like to post the first room in the next several days; is there something I can do to give you full rights to edit and such?

Leave a comment:

• apotheosis
    replied
    Leblanc, you are aware that true randomness is impossible right? It is just pseudo-randomness which isn't really random at all.

Leave a comment:

• Leblanc4prez
    replied
    I am always up for a co-op story. As long as you peoples can put up with my randomness... heh heh heh... Skeletor......

Leave a comment:

• apotheosis
    replied
    I'll be down with that as soon as I'm home. I have a final in under an hour (which I physically and mentally am having trouble bringing myself to study more for) and then I pack and go home tomorrow. After that, I'm game.

Leave a comment:

• Locke
    started a topic Collaboration thread

Collaboration thread

It's summer, or likely nearing it for most of us. Finals week over and done with, I seem to have actual free time on my hands again, and I'd like to spend some of it doing a little collaborative work here at Infinite Story.

In the spirit of the season, this is stress-free, no pressure, casual writing in the traditional IS format. We'll start it off fairly open-ended; write what you want when you want to, and take it as it comes. If a few others are interested, we'll post the first room in a few days and see where it goes. Your thoughts?
Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information