No announcement yet.

IWT5 Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd ask if these ratings are going to be anonymous, or just reposted with the names removed like last year, but it doesn't really matter. I'll be the one shrieking "Ahh, my virgin, Christian eyes! Ahh, the unholy fire burns the hair growing on my palms!"
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Comments should be anonymous and sent to the authors privately. If they feel like opening up a thread where they post the comments for their story (like pretty much everyone did last year), then that's their prerogative.
      Last edited by Vesnic; 10-06-2011, 08:47 PM.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Almost finished with ratings and comments.

I actually made an effort to give more than two word comments too.

This time... three word comments!
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Right, which is what was supposed to have happened last year. But Apoth put everyone's comments in the exact same order, without changing up the order they appeared. So, by comparing your comments to the comments on other stories, you could easily figure out who wrote what- That third comment on DEP's work is End? Well, your third comment must also be End.
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

I'll anonymously send them to authors in a less obvious way.
            Click it now.

Comment

It was 20 rooms, so that it would show up.
              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Just a reminder to everyone: ratings/comments are due in a week, on the 13th.
                Last edited by Vesnic; 10-06-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

You will be pleased to know all of my ratings and comments are in. I think the stories for this contest have been amazing, and they really made me appreciate the different styles of the different authors. I don't think there were any bad stories. I bet this will be a pretty tight contest. Good luck competitors!

Next year I am totally throwing my hat in.
                  ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Reminder: Ratings and Commentaries are due in to Apoth in two days.
                    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-06-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

If you have ratings, now is the time. Either at midnight, but most likely tomorrow afternoon I will crunch the numbers. Hehehe, I could probably call a winner now, looking over the ratings, but I want to wait for any last minute raters. It's close enough where someone with drastically different views than the norm could throw the whole thing off.
                      Last edited by apotheosis; 01-13-2009, 09:30 AM.
                      Click it now.

Comment

Best leave your crunching for tomorrow. Keep in mind you're on the East Coast. Just in case...

Comment

Ahh good call. Tomorrow it is then. I just finished rating the stories. Nice work guys, that goes to everyone. Also, what is the best way for me to send the comments to people? Should I just scramble it up and send it in the form of a PM?
                          Click it now.

Comment

I'm all for getting them in a PM. That way, we get the first opportunity to look them over. Then other people can have the chance to peruse them, should we so choose to do so.

Comment

Yeah, I think that's been established. It's up to the authors if they want to post the comments made about their stories or not.

Comment

Gah! the anticipation is KILLING me!

plus, once we find out who won we can start talking about Next year!!!
                                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information