Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IWT6 Topic Poll (for prospective participants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pi*e*i = -1

?!

My college isn't that great either (it's actually a 2-year community college and the highest math course I've been offered so far is Trig), but next year it's off to Michigan Tech!

Then I'll be a college snob.

...Not really, though.

I'll always be retarded, no matter how much education you throw at me.

Comment

• Hrmmm. *Cough*

e^(i * pi)
      http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

• e * 1^(4/y2 * 7p) + h(w^ 2)

Comment

• Why don't we have a quintic equation?
          Click it now.

Comment

• It's entirely possible we do have such an algorithm- it's just too unwieldly to be of any use. I know they tried to come up with equations to try and solve cubics- that's how we ended up stumbling upon imaginary numbers.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usoki View Post
              that's how we ended up stumbling upon imaginary numbers.
              And or they lost it looking for the meaning of life with in the numbers because thats where they thought it would be and thus...they most knowingly committed suicide because all they could think of was 1010101010101010101 and and its like the Rpm meter on a car broke and the engine blew and then all they can think ...huh what cheese......no the monkey cant have my cheese

Mentally us as humans we cannot handle the truth of how we were created so we thus in our creativity created the myths of how we came to be.
              Last edited by wolfen44; 03-31-2009, 05:19 AM.
              “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

• I haven't started on this story yet and at this point I'm wondering if I'm even going to get around to it.
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

• I can handle the truth of how we came to be: evolution, dude.

As for the contest story, I'm at like 17,000 words (about 16,000 is linear) and I haven't started editing yet. I don't know if I'll end up entering it or not, since it probably won't be totally finished by the end of the year and hence it won't be an actual "infinite story".

Pretty sure I'll release what I've got around that time, though. Despite the gaping plot holes, contradictions, grammatical errors, flat characters, dues ex machina, vague descriptions, and retard speak, it's enjoyable.

Comment

• If I'm gonna do this, I am going to have to do it in two weeks. Once I get a good idea I will lock myself in a room and hammer out the whole story. I'm estimating 10k-30k words and 50-200 rooms.
                    Click it now.

Comment

• I think Ill give it a try hey you never know wha gonna come out of me...Im just like a kid with turrets HAHAHAHAHAHAH...Tic...HAHA
                      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
                      Do Not Sell My Personal Information