Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IWT6 Topic Poll (for prospective participants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
    I guess I'm not very sneaky.

From now on, I'm Ryan_DuBois -- that's all that matters.
    Actually I was just fishing... hah...

and oddly, I'm kind of disappointed.
    Last edited by Hi! My name is: Katie; 01-23-2009, 09:47 AM.
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I'm not really an "alter ego". It was just funny that you brought it up. I did have a different account on infinite-story (only then it was actually called "Choose Your Own Adventure") way back in the day, but it got deleted.

Comment

Ryan's the real deal.

He used to be my little chippy back in the day. I used to feed him chips all day and all night and he would curl up on my lap and nibble on my...and stuff. He was the one they called YaZzMaN.

He was my favorite chippy.

Comment

I'm not really an "alter ego". It was just funny that you brought it up. I did have a different account on infinite-story (only then it was actually called "Choose Your Own Adventure") way back in the day, but it got deleted.
          AH... I see. A secret lascivious past. Plus you seem articulate... ok, I like you.

My husband recalls you as well. Yazzman... aka Karold the banned... and now Ryan D. I'm no longer disappointed. But if you DO turn out to be a figment of someone's imagination I called it haha.

PS. I missed the creepy crown avatar.
          ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Whoa, Yazz is back! I remember Yazz!

...I feel old now. So much time, so little to show for it.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Holy fuck, Yazzman is back. I remember when I first joined this demented institution that you were one of the elders, the old fucks who were crazy enough to stay here for an extended period of time. You still haven't apparently learned your lesson. Kudos.

Fuck I'm drunk.

I've mastered the art of typing shit-faced pretty well at this point, though I'm sure my GWAM is lower than normal.
              Click it now.

Comment

Haha, I was really enjoying my disuise.

How did you know it was me? I was kind of hoping you'd suspect megaman, or drums, or even (God forbid) MRH.

But I guess I'm just as bad as those guys.

Also, who is your husband? Dragavan?

And Chubby... Don't worry -- I'm still your little chippy.
                Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 01-23-2009, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Katie = End.

I don't think we guessed through your disguise so much as Katie randomly threw water at you, and we were all surprised to discover that make-up was suddenly running down your face. And then you explained why that happened. Because, honestly, I'd've believed you if you'd shrugged it off. And I'd certainly forgotten you'd existed. I can't even remember why you left- other than I think it was vaguely huffy. Though, that's how most people leave around here, so... still doesn't help much.

You're not MRH- he's already been back once or twice. He shows up, heralds his greatness, spams every thread imaginable, gets indignant at some random post, and then decides everyone is out to get him. He goes on the main site to downrate whoever pissed him off, and then storms away for another year or so. And then gets confused when no one is happy to see him again when he returns a year-ish later.
                  Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                  Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                  And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I thought about shrugging it off, but I was just so surpised.

...So utterly suprised.

Even I don't remember exactly why I left -- I kept trying to for like a year, but I was addicted to the forums (for whatever reason) and couldn't.

I must've gotten busy or something.

Plus I thought Chubby had killed himself.

EDIT: In light of recent events you guys might find this amusing. The writing sucks, and I'm pretty sure I've posted it before, but I think it's appropriate: http://www.infinite-story.com/story/1585/
                    Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 01-23-2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Plus I thought Chubby had killed himself.
                      He did, but then like Jesus he arose from his grave after a three day binge of hardcore drinking.

EDIT: Pointless history for those that don't have photographic memories for pointless things!

Yazz got into an argument with Chubby and DEP about time travel and quantum physics and they double teamed him. After this traumatic experience he ended up leaving, but he popped up once or twice and said he wasn't staying since he needed to take a break from the forums anyway since they were addictive and taking over his life. His last post on the old forums was stating that he had to go fuck some chick. (Ok he didn't word it exactly like that, but it sounds more "IS" that way)

Anyway welcome back Yazz.
                      Last edited by End Master; 01-24-2009, 02:01 AM.
                      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                        Katie = End.
                        I don't really consider us to be equals (kidding)... but yes, I am married to End.

also... when I started throwing water, I thought I might find Ves. The last time I heard from her she was very unhappy. It seemed plausible she might reappear under the guise of a guy.
                        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Haha, good times. Nowadays I get all of the deep philosophical/scientific debates taken care of in school.

Comment

So last night I had a dream that I was in my sixth grade computer literacy class and the teacher was just bitching about how Obama is going to destroy the nation. I was in my 19 year old body though, not 11 year old. It was odd.

Anyway, Yazz, what kind of philosophical/scientific/moral views do you have so we can slowly poke at them until you crack and burst into debate mode?
                            Click it now.

Comment

As long as you've accepted the fact that time travel will never be possible...
                              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Hey -- Deputy DEP! How've you been?

You know, right now I'm actually in a fairly safe position (or so it seems) with respect to time travel: I think it might be possible; that is, I think if the world is around long enough, we'll probably be able to travel forward in time, but probably not backwards.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information