Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, all right. The 31st it is.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

And there was much rejoicing!
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Man, I've got to get back on this. I wish I could just tell you guys all my cool ideas and then automatically win, because ugh this 'writing' thing is so haaaard.

Comment

It really is not.

what I do is open the Sixpack & just start to drink, somewhere between then and the time when I pass out, writing occurs

not saying that is good, but shit done, just pages and pages while I'm sitting there laughing and being drunk on my ass

sometimes I listen to music, but if the music I just get pissed off suck

I mean, just try it out to get drunk and think about Whatevers happening. then sit down and write it down and go until you have to take a piss break, that is, when you kill an idea
          soak it up

Comment

Glad to see we've got Ernest Hemingway on board...

Anyway, I am one sick puppy. I mean, I am one prostrated motherfucker. I mean, I am one ailing alleycat.

How the fuck am I supposed to get this story done? There ain't but one thing for it, boys and girls, and do you know what that one thing is?

Hold on just a minute! I'm back in my room and it still hasn't occurred to me to take my 2x3 cocktail. What the fuck is wrong with me? Be right back.

That's better. Don't ask. You don't want to know. Just don't give a 2x3 to the family elephant unless you want to see it fall over stiff as a board (but not light as a feather).

Yeah, so I'm sick. Really sick. Achoo, etc., etc. T'is time to ask the Good Lard for His assistance!

Pray with me, if you want to be saved-uh!

Dear Lord in Heaven, this is Veshy. I know I've been one helluva sinner and pretty unrepentant too. I keep eating your crackers yet I never leave you a note saying "Thanks, Lord, for all the crackers". I ain't no saint, and it's true, I've done some horrible things to kittens in my time, but Lord would you please spare me just this oncey shmuncey so I can do the writey bitey thing? (Does it work to talk to God in Motherese?) Puh-lease oh puh-lease Lordy! Pretty please! Achoo! Amen!

Comment

fuck this site so hard

why would you log me out

just why

Comment

*Points and laughs*
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Endmaster that's really mean, I'm going to break that pointing finger off and shove it directly into your eyeball.

^^That's what I would say if I was still upset, but I'm not, I rewrote the part of the story the site ate and I'm a roll now and feeling great. I am doing this, I am actually coming along with a IWT entry in a satisfactory manner and all I needed was a one month extension to the year long deadline. I repeat, I am DOING THIS.

Also I"m getting a little tired of writing about magical wizards and their bullshit superpowers but none of that will matter when it comes time for sweet sweet victory

Comment

Still not doing very well. I should be healing, but for some reason I'm just not. I went to the doctor and was told that if this infection spreads to my kidneys I'll have to go in to the hospital. That would suck for a lot of reasons, not least of which is this contest deadline. I guess I would have no choice then but to accept SHAME.

Comment

T'is time to ask the Good Lard for His assistance!
                      doubt that 's help , I dont think God loves you, not after what you did to the boy. probably your shamlessness brings you here

, , dont know how your prayer came to God, but if it was me ID hit you with somthing else really quickly , then the third thing because they come in threes . I do not get a lot of enjoyment of life , but seeing people like you get what comes to them helping me with the line .

maybe next time , when God will burn your house .

That'll teach you.

I'm a roll now and feeling great
                      ha ha

Still not doing very well... no choice then but to accept SHAME
                      heres the truth get shit right or maybe die?

joke

ha ha , , maybe get wasted and will help and through
                      Last edited by Sponge.; 01-23-2014, 12:00 PM. Reason: meaning drink
                      soak it up

Comment

Originally posted by Sponge. View Post
                        I dont think God loves you, not after what you did to the boy.
                        After what I did to the boy? What on earth are you talking about?

Comment

Is it possible Sponge is a literal sponge (whether the animal or household object being up for argument) or some sponge-like entity? Who somehow became superintelligent (as far as sponges go) and is trying to communicate with humanity through its limited grasp of the English language?

And also maybe is a bit of a misogynist? (It's not his fault, sponges are asexual hermaphrodites, so there's bound to be self-loathing and gender issues.)

Comment

I'm guessing Sponge is another Chubby alt.

Could be Threadkiller I suppose, but the drinking and cryptic speak point more towards Chub Tub than TK.

TK generally tends to just splatter UR MOMZ SUCK LOLOLOL all over the place like a fucktard and has a really difficult time typing without misspelling every goddamn word on his shitty cell phone.

Anyway, feel better Ves.
                            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Yeah Ves that sounds pretty serious. I'm not sure I quite know how to handle you (or anyone else here) being serious, I kept scanning your post over and over again for the jokes. Anyway get better soon because this is kind of weirding me out.

oops I mean UR MOM SUCKS LOLOLOL

(i'm the Threadkiller, it's me, no really, I had you guys fooled all this time with my clever pony disguise)

Comment

Also, one week left!

Does anyone actually have a story ready to submit yet?

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information