No announcement yet.

Infinite Writing Tournament 11- Horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have clarified the stance over there as well. The contests came around when I was trying to think of a way to encourage people to write more stories on the site. Having stories on that site somehow entered into ours would be completely against the point of the contest.

JJJ had nothing to do with this, there was no need to lambast him for asking a question which (sorry for sleeping and then going to work without access to a computer for a few hours) I was finally able to answer.

I realize Bat is in charge of this contest, but the basics of how the contests work have not changes. IS tournament, stories over here. If JJJ wants to come over here and promote a CYS tournament and invite us to join, we would be entering stories on CYS. It's only fair.

Great time to blow things out of proportions though guys, right when some potential new entrants might be considering entering. I'm sure it looks very enticing now.

I've maybe never been this proud of you.

ಠ_ಠ
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
      Great time to blow things out of proportions though guys, right when some potential new entrants might be considering entering. I'm sure it looks very enticing now.

I've maybe never been this proud of you.

ಠ_ಠ
      Sorry, Dad, but as they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

We might just have won you the keys to the kingdom, which is why you maybe have never been this proud of us, just as the Byrds will probably feel a whole lot better when I'm gone. Language is so beautiful.

I was perhaps a little hard on 3J. He doesn't have the right accent to be a Bond villain, but I do think he knows enough about us and the way we do business here to be able to make his suggestions (and yes, it was a suggestion more than a question) in a productive way. One of my two aims in the dance macabre I performed for you all today was to nip the potential of another drawn-out debate on a very sad and worn-out topic right in the bud. I think I jolly well succeeded, with a little help from my friends of course.

Also, that robot guy or girl or...robot over there is pretty funny. He thinks I'm funny, after all, and I tend to like and laugh at/with people who laugh at/with me. His circuits should be slightly readjusted so that complaining and sophistication are no longer mutually exclusive concepts, but even in his beleaguered state he managed both to acknowledge my wisdom and to mistake me for what every guy out there knows it the better gender. Hail Robot!

As for my other aim, I derive a very definite, illicit pleasure from watching the blood drip out of End's nose, just as he gets from seeing the tissue around my eye swell and pulsate like a tumescent love trampoline just on the cusp of pus-spewing glory!

It's that simple, really.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
        Sorry, Dad, but as they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
        At this point, I didn't think we had any other kind.

And I still love Ves as if she was my sister from another Mister, but not in a weird Lannister way of course.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Oh man did I miss the entire fight? Aww, and I was so ready to get drunk and bitterly RAGE about things that don't matter in ALL CAPS for PAGES and PAGES.

I knew I shouldn't have taken all that extra time to twist up my panties before jumping in, now the opportunity is lost forever.

Comment

Honestly, I'm glad that happened. Not only did we get some of those emotions out of the way, we are showing any potential new members the structure of our community. I'd rather one person who knows what they're getting into than five clueless people who end up leaving in a puritanical huff.

On that note, may I add? Fuck, shit, hell, ass-balls, douche-canoe, cunt, bitch, throbbing cock, lubricated dildo up the anus, penis, breasts, Belgium.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

You forgot faggot and retard. Though the way such innocent playground insults from the days of yore will get retarded faggots on the internet so riled up now has always been puzzling to me.

ok now I just have to work 'tranny nigger' into a sentence and I think we've covered all our bases

Comment

To get back on topic, in my IWT story you play as a tranny nigger whose pimped out ride breaks down in an abandoned town full of the ghosts of retarded faggots. I mean literally, there were homosexuals who were also all developmentally disabled in some way, they formed a community together to escape persecution but eventually all died out because their learning disabilities tragically prevented them from completing the part of junior high where they teach you where babies come from (ie: not through buttsex).

Anyway long story short they try to possess you but you're all 'no dog, I'm straight! well sort of! being transgendered is sort of complicated' and then some other stuff happens but I haven't got to that part yet.

Comment

That sounds magical Mizal.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                    To get back on topic, in my IWT story you play as a tranny nigger whose pimped out ride breaks down in an abandoned town full of the ghosts of retarded faggots. I mean literally, there were homosexuals who were also all developmentally disabled in some way, they formed a community together to escape persecution but eventually all died out because their learning disabilities tragically prevented them from completing the part of junior high where they teach you where babies come from (ie: not through buttsex).

Anyway long story short they try to possess you but you're all 'no dog, I'm straight! well sort of! being transgendered is sort of complicated' and then some other stuff happens but I haven't got to that part yet.
                    If you're serious about writing this, you need to work in the word "spook" a lot since you could use it to refer to the ghosts and the tranny protagonist or even better maybe some of the ghosts were black as well so you can get a double play on using the word for one being.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

This really isn't a choice here for me, the contest stays here. Period. Periods leaking from young supple vajeems. If other people want to come from another site and join in, I will welcome them into my warm, bat-winged embrace of restrained rage. Which I believe was all DEP was doing. A little old fashioned door to door salesmanship. I wouldn't ever buy thin mints from a man named donteatpoop, but I digress.

You must be pretty confident with your story DEP. Trying to summon as much of the riff raff as possible so your shit eating grin can grow exponentially as one by one you smite us peons with your twisted tale of terror. I'm looking forward to the battle. I know Vesnic won't go down writhing into the night either.

Mizal...Your story sounds amazing. I look forward to reading it while huffing glue.

Comment

I wouldn't say i'm confident contest wise, but it's fun to write so far and I'm liking how it's turning out. Chances are I'm the only one whose made any progress though, so in that regard I'm way ahead. I'm hoping to have a complete story for once (okay thrice, but still)

(10 rooms 8400 words so far)
                        Last edited by donteatpoop; 07-07-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

For what it's worth, your "elevator" story is one of the few I remember from the yearly contests. I enjoyed the brewpub details, and the images are working for you. Interested to see where this goes.
                          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Yeah that was when I was still pretty new here but I definitely remember the elevator story. Mostly I remember being disappointed it wasn't finished until I realized that was pretty much the norm for this site.

Also, sorry to disappoint you guys now that I've got you all excited but I'm not actually writing about black people or ghosts and their sexual identities, I'm writing about kittens. I thought I already told you this.

Comment

Hi! I'd like to sign up for the contest.
                              Killing time is a very hard thing to do.

Comment

You're in Spyronic. But I'm way too drunk right now to randomly choose your tropes. So alas, you must wait until later today after I sober up, take in some sunshine and eat a big old philly cheesesteak sammich to soak up the copious amounts of booze I have recently consumed. Hopefully I will avoid police intervention. I am texting this while driving after all.

All will be well spiedchronic! This is a noble undertaking you have chosen! Not for the feint of heart but the courageous of spirit and large of testicles. Your name shall be etched into marble upon the mighty monument that is Infinite Writing Tournament 11! But make sure to complete the task you have just accepted, otherwise degradation and insults will be heaped upon you. The acceptance of your peers shall be lost and renown within this sphere of influence shall wane into nothing. It is a pit of SHAME that you will descend into, which you may never escape.

REJOICE Pyrosonic! Soon you shall be counted among the few, the elite, the INFINITE!

I'll get your tropes later today, unless I'm in prison. Lyretonic, are you a wealthy person? Would you be able to make bail if need be so I can add you to the competition?

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information