No announcement yet.

Hello, Infinite World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Threadkiller might've just come out of the closet but I'm not convinced that Bipolar Bear isn't a screaming faggot as well with all that limpwristed bullshit he just posted.

And the past doesn't lie, the Carebears, Teddy Ruxspin, Yogi and Fozzy were all pretty damn gay. The term "bear" is even gay slang for fuck's sake. Not to mention he's got "Bi" in his name which is already pretty suspicious.

His preaching of abstinence is just his own sexual repressed gay desires. He needs to just hook up with Threadkiller and play dick puppet theater with each other. He'll be a happier bear for it and nobody on here's going to give a shit anyway.

Even if he isn't gay, then he's surely still a pervert if pedobear is anything to go by. And true, Old Man Higgins may also be a pervert, but at least he's a goddamn human.

Though Old Man Higgins IS a fucking liar, he's fucked several underage jewish girls. He even married one before she died of crib death. His whole "I hate the Jews" thing is just talk so he doesn't lose his membership to the KKK. I told him if he just lynched more black people they'd probably give him a pass. Not like the KKK can afford to lose anymore straight white members nowadays what with all the rampant racemixing faggotry and all.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Don't listen to them, Bear Bi-Polar Bear! Forgive them, for they know not what they do. And Old Man Higgins, you're a very bad old man. But I still love you. While there's breath in your lungs there's hope for change. You can change, Old Man Higgins. You can change.

And no, Bear, I'm not a real teletubby. Although I do hang out in the same meadow as they do. With the scary baby-faced sun. Pretty crazy shit. Win you're winning like Charlie Sheen its just what it is.

Comment

Don't listen to them, Bear Bi-Polar Bear! Forgive them, for they know not what they do. And Old Man Higgins, you're a very bad old man. But I still love you. While there's breath in your lungs there's hope for change. You can change, Old Man Higgins. You can change.

And no, Bear, I'm not a real teletubby. Although I do hang out in the same meadow as they do. With the scary baby-faced sun. Pretty crazy shit. Win you're winning like Charlie Sheen its just what it is.

Or when. When you're winning. You all knew what I meant.

Stupid phone. Double posting. Making me look like some kind of idiot

Yes. Yes I see. I'm doing this on my phone ok? Cut me some slack.
        Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-26-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

You damn fool! Narcotic huffer! I smoke opium because of my gout and my arthritis and my chronic...I forget where I am. What's your excuse? You're a damn embarassment! All of you can have a mouthfull of these old fashioned peanuts of mine! Now with sea salt!! And fuzzy, too!
          I'm an old man by the name o'Higgins!

Comment

Wow, just look at all the crazy shit that happened here on my night off! I can't believe so much insanity was actually able to happen without some direct input from me. I thought I was a vital catalyst in the chaos reaction. Seeing this all, and so early in the morning, makes me feel sad and redundant. Perhaps I'll go walk off the Tobin Bridge.

Fneeeeeee! (That's a jumping-off-bridge sound, in case you didn't know.)

As for this Bear, I guess he's welcome and such. It wouldn't be quite as much fun to knock him about because it seems that he's actually halfway intelligent (for a Bear) and that it's also very hard to get his goat (get his bear?) with regard to anything at all. I don't think he's gay; I just think he's nice. And since apparently male and nice can't co-exist anymore without some sort of aberration being involved, then he's inevitably been pegged as a queebo.

You know, OMH, I'm glad you made it sparkling clear that you held the greatest individual stash of opium this side of the Ohio River, cuz' we all know who's got the most t'other side of it. Lemee' hear a cheer for chronic agonizing excruciation!

Green is my new favorite colour.
            Green is the colour of my true love's hair.
            Greensleeves was all my love...
            Green, green, green, greeee-eee-eeen...
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Though wildly inaccurate, I must say I find the following article, excerpted from one of the zaniest of internet publications, to be amusing in a high degree.

Uncyclopedia: The Bipolar Bear
              Semper urso

Comment

What the hell happened in this thread?

And why did it happen while I was gone?

Anyway, I would like to belatedly welcome our new cuddly gay Shakespearian friend to the fold, assuming he's a real bear and not drunk Chubby in a fursuit or something.

Comment

Hello, Miss Mizal! Thank you for your kindly welcome! I like your snappy style. You're a real humdinger!

I must needs make one minute correction, however: I am not in fact a homosexual. I am asexual, much more interested in tacos than tatas. Oh, I made a funny!
                  Semper urso

Comment

Hello friends! I hope you have all been well, healthy and happy!

I found this article today whilst browsing the webs, and I thought it would be a good thing to share with you, my new friends. It just goes to prove that bear ownership does not make one in any way homosexual (by necessity, that is. I'm sure the gays also appreciate bears) or otherwise unusual in any way. Bear ownership is a proud and worthy tradition, and I think it'd be great if more manly men here at home owned up to their teddy-love too!
                    Semper urso

Comment

Working...
                    Do Not Sell My Personal Information