X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Dead

I'm dead inside. Empty. Broken.
    It scares me that I can't even cry.
    Everything is gone. And nothing matters.
    I don't matter. I am nothing.
    I sold my soul. I have no heart.
    Just a hole in my chest.
    God, it hurts.
    Please someone save me.
    Save me from pain, from hurt.
    Save me from myself.
    I'm slowly dying inside...
    Who I am doesn't matter; what I write does...

You're a writer, of course you feel that way. Most of us do. I'll give you the advice that Vesnic gave me. WRITE ABOUT IT. It's surprisingly therapeutic.

Comment

Im coming off a drug binge where I made a complete fool of myself so I know how you feel, or at least can relate.

Comment

Only difference is that lately I've been balling my eyes out. lol. Actors would pay millions to tap into the emotional energy surging through me right now. I just cant believe that I did it again....I destroyed all the good things in my life. And like I said I made a gigantic fool of myself and hurt the few friends I have left and my family as well. If it makes you feel any better I can guarantee I am a way more depressed and pathetic example of a human than anyone in the world. So keep on keepin on homie

edit: in fact the last and ONLY time I've ever cried like this was when my dad died ten years ago.
        Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-14-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I dunno about that last part... I'm pretty darn depressed at the moment. And I really can't even cry. It sucks...

Edit: I meant the part about how depressed you are... Not about your dad.
          Last edited by screaminginside; 05-14-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm we could have a depression/arm wrestling match. But Im pretty sure I'd win. I dunno your exact situation though. I just hope you're not turning to drinking or doing drugs man cause Im telling you it wont end well. Youll end up empty, alone, AND broke. Basically everyone I know hates me or think I am a crazy fuck they dont want to come near. The sad thing is is sometimess I wonder if they're right. I used to think I was right and everyone was wrong but now IM starting to realize THEYRE right. But by the point I realize Im wrong its too late Ive lost all trust.

And then of course thats when the tears come. Being utterly alone is a pretty depressing thing.
            Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-14-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I'm already all those things. Even without drinking or drugs.

Btw... I would take you on in a depression arm wrestling match, buckoo. Bring it on!
              (Wow, I actually smiled. Woohoo! Progress..)
              Last edited by screaminginside; 05-14-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Well have you ever sought counseling? Im sorry you feel so broken. It was actually a very nice poem you wrote.
                Im pretty sure if I sought counseling they would send me off to some island or something or lock me in a cage lol. Probably a zoo. Stick me in with the monkeys. Id rather they put me in a petting zoo but oh well

by nice I mean it was eloquent in its despair. I could really feel your pain and emptiness coming through.

Comment

Oh yeah. Shrinks love me!! (Not really...) I actually think I make them uncomfortable, lol. Been to way too many shrinks, but none of them really help me. I have PTSD, chronic depression, and mild OCD btw. The last shrink couldn't figure out how I appear so happy and bubbly all the time, when my life is literally falling to pieces around me... But that was last year. I'm not bubbly now. Far from it. I don't think I've ever been this low before. I debated jumping in the river last night, but that's neither here or there...

Comment

I would say I am sorry but that is a weak and over used line. All I can say is your poem was quite eloquent. If you could really tap into that pain and harness it, you could probably write some brilliant material man. I can really feel your desperation in that poem, it hits you like a shotgun. Try writing some more, maybe a short story.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I've been trying to write a novel actually. But I'm having problems motivating myself. Maybe I will write a short story or something...

Oh and it wasn't actually a poem. I guess it could be one, but I was just expressing what I was feeling at the time. It helps just to try to write it down.

Comment

I just bounced out of a bout of depression. I'm on the upswing, unlike you idiots. Hahaha. Losers.
                        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Here's a poem I wrote during one of my low points; may it bring you copious amounts of joy and merriment.

If I filled the tub up to my knees
                          Would you please
                          Dunk me down
                          Until I drown
                          And kill these things inside of me?

If I made a cut across my wrists
                          Would you insist
                          I use some ice
                          To numb the slice?
                          Nails bite in from clenching fist.

If I tied a rope beneath my chin
                          Would you begin
                          To take the noose
                          And make it loose...
                          Make me start over again?
                          Last edited by donteatpoop; 05-15-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Very nice limerick. By nice I mean I could relate to it very well. Glad you came out of your bout with depression. I just found out my mother slept with my boyfriend. Heh. So yeah, I feel great.... Not really. I'm literally screaming inside. Isn't it awesome when you can smile and nod at people while you are thinking about slamming a fist into their face? Or cutting certain body parts off a certain man who dares to betray the most awesome, prettiest woman he could ever hope to have?? (Have fun with this one... Am I being serious? Hehehe)

Comment

Well shit. I hope to hell you're joking about the details.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information