No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day is for Tool Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, March 20th... I'm the best when it comes to that.

Comment

Don't get me started on Saint Patty's.

Jameson and yours truly don't mix. Very...bad...things...

Comment

Hey wait a minute... I didn't know your Beer, Shut the Fuck up day etc. was already a holiday DEP. Shouldn't you pick a day that isn't already to celebrate something else?

OK... so I didn't catch on right away. I was always the girl at school getting pinched for not wearing green. I'm dumb. I admit it. Now I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

dammit.
        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I drank a lot tonight and I was still so awkward at the dance that a girl gave a look of disgust and walked away.

Another girl decided to take me under her wing and try to teach me. It was a noble effort but I've determined I'm autistic.
          Click it now.

Comment

I'm just straight up mentally retarded, bro.

it's all good.

*passes out*

Comment

Go to gay bars! Drag queens are really nice

Comment

I love gay bars, dude. Too much fun. Gay bars are great. Great vibe. Great fun. For all.

LOVE it! I am a total fan of the gays.

Comment

You fat ass mother fucks have lots of muscle underneath all that disgusting lard.

Comment

I totally agree with Shabti and Chubby. Drag Queens are fantastic. They would definitely teach you how to dance Apoth. They are so nice, and also bitchy in a way that is more fabulous than a female could ever be bitchy. In fact, drag queens make bitch an artistic statement. LOVE THEM! And the gay bars they seem to live in are wonderful too. Always good for a fun night on the town. You haven't lived until you've been to a gay bar and watched a good wholesome drag show.
                    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with you people?!?

March 20th isn't St. Patty's day! It's Beer, Blowjob, and Shut the fuck up day!

March 17th is St. Patty's day!

Damn.
                      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I blew it. I messed up.

Sorry.

Comment

Dammit. March 17th, you say? I'll probably still forget to wear green... that's just how I roll.
                          ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Now V-Day is coming up and we all know what that means, right?

It's VES DAY!! Hooray!

Actually, the full title is Caress the Ves Day. But you knew that already. Since our calendar seems to be stuck in the ass end of 2010, then I'll just post here to remind you all to be ready with your plaudits, laudits, and sexual favors so that I may be properly worshiped as the inimitable love goddess that I am!

Any questions please send care of: Vesnicie, 14 Rue de l'Amour, Basel, Suisse.

Tee hee!
                            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

It truly is a sick, sad world....

Sometimes I think, "blablabla"

And then I realize, "Blablabla"

Relax, you're talking to a tourist who's intentions are purely the purist.

Why isn't it 1985. For some reason it should be 1985.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information