Inventors Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventors Game

Here's how this works. The person above you will name a product/device/some-shit and you have to invent at least 3 improvements for it. You're welcome to do more, but you cannot do less than 3. Once you've named your alterations, name a new product/device/contraption/whatever for the next person.

Example:
    Hair dryer

1)water proof
    2) solar powered
    3) sucks dick

(next item)

Make sense?

First up:

Television Remote Control
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

1. Razor attachment on bottom. Shave while you watch, dog.

2. Switchblade on top. Cuz y'all never know when that shit'll come in handy.

3. Optional heavy-duty model. Three inches longer, iron-plated, lead-weighted, serves as nightstick. Batteries drain into capacitor that discharges thru switchblade. One-touch emergency dial summons the local Bloods. Proof against EM pulse, servicable in event of apocalypse. Slightly extended signal range. Power to the people, yo.

Next: keg of Natty
    Last edited by Sven Smokevich; 10-12-2008, 05:32 PM.
    Holla from Philly, Montgomery style.

Comment

1) filter that makes it taste decent
      2) pours itself
      3) self refridgerating

The Wheel

Comment

1.) An axel.
        2.) Treads.
        3.) Meals to be delivered.

Condom.
        http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

1- lubricated
          2- studded for her pleasure
          3- Coated in DDT (just in case you plan on sticking it somewhere that may contain crabs)

Guillotine
          Click it now.

Comment

1) Plastic-coated. Sprays off clean. There's nothing quite as tacky as a guillotine with previous-victim stains.
            2) Ginzu blade. It needs to stay sharp forever. The sharper, the better. It damn well better cut through a steel can.
            3) Combination guillotine and pillory. Holds him nicely while you decide his fate. Then you can behand him for that extra zing.

Frying Pan
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

1- Metal enriched with vitamins and minerals that are cooked straight into your food to make whatever you are frying healthier.
              2- A longer, stronger handle so that it is easier to swing into someones face (when you need to)
              3- Hand cuff that attaches to your woman's hand so she can't leave the frying pan until she is done cooking. (You'd probably also want to shackle her foot to the oven.)

Toilet Paper
              Click it now.

Comment

1) rip resistant
                2) scented
                3) 10-ply

Television

Comment

The TV of Tomorrow

Blender
                  Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

-Built in cleaning system to help move around chunks that might get it clogged, if you a blending an arm for example and bits of bone and cartiledge jam it up. This cleaning system would most likely involve concentrated water jets.
                    -Adamantium blades so it could cut through anything
                    -Option for it to automatically dispense material when it is fully pureed into a glass for you ready to be consumed.

Woman (God invented them using a man's rib, right?)
                    Click it now.

Comment

-No vocal cords
                      -Comes in Box with anti-preg pills
                      -Non-nagging button

Squigi
                      Last edited by wolfen44; 04-09-2009, 05:45 AM.
                      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Squeegee? As in, those rubber mop-ish things?

-Stronger handle, for ease of swordfighting.
                        -Stiffer rubber, for better water-slinging.
                        -Three rubber blades in one. It works for razors, right?

Sneakers

Comment

-A thin layer of Jesus's skin so you can walk on top of water.
                          -Acid releasing glands so when you curb stomp someone you can melt their face
                          -Powerful magnets so you can walk vertically up metal walls

Blowtorch
                          Click it now.

Comment

-flame thrower button
                            -Ability to burn anything to a crisp with in 4 seconds
                            -Decals

Common cold
                            “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
                            Do Not Sell My Personal Information