Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of Morality

Morals;

As we all know, useless in material terms. And yet they still torment me at night.

HAHAHAHA! Not funny.

Simple question, though:

Would you do that which is done on the Discovery Channel to 'someone' if you like...quote unquote knew...they were 'married'? Sorta...

Not really. I'm asking this for a friend though. He was just wondering.

Haha, yeah, tell your "friend" that it's ok to sleep with someone who may or may not be "married" as long as that one takes off his wedding ring while fingering the other's rectum. Nothing quite like poopy-flavored gold to give the ole' wifey the sign that her god-fearing man is Diving Low, if you know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge, tell your "friend" that "I" "approve".

"Morals".
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:52 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Eeewww.

That's gross.

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive, my friend.

Now read my fucking contest story.

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/3139/
        Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Dammit.

Now I'm obligated AND dangerously infatuated.

Safety word?

Comment

Tubbles o' Bubbles
            Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I love you.

Comment

I love you too, sweet ChubChub.
                Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

If they are willing to have sex with you and are married, it is not your morals at fault, the responsibility lies solely on them since they are person with the contract in place.
                  Click it now.

Comment

They do a lot of stuff on the Discovery channel, you'll have to be more specific.

If you were planning on performing open heart surgery on your best friend's wife, I'd have to advise against such a course of action. You do not have the proper medical training and would most likely kill her, resulting in serious legal problems for you. You would probably be charged with murder and receive life imprisonment or even the death penalty depending on what state you live in. Not to mention losing the friendship of someone you've known and suffering the torment of taking another person's life.

If you were planning on just fucking your best friend's wife, make sure he's not the violent paranoid type that could easily catch and kill you if he found out.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Just do her up the butt. Then it doesn't count.
                      Click it now.

Comment

Actually...she's my old boss....and the stars seemed aligned on this one. I'll likely get a better paying job if I 'perform open heart surgery' (nice code word, End) on her.

I never met her husband and anyway I'm such a morally relativistic heathen that I really don't care. It's just I don't want to get shot, you know?

I'll tell you how bad I really am, though. I told her she needed to make her first priority finding me a better job and the rest will follow. And she agreed!

It's like, I'm totally whoring myself out, fucking my way up the ladder, with a married woman no less. I feel so...corporate and adult. THIS is how things are done in the real world. I'm finally getting it. It's a fucking jungle and you've got to fuck your way to greatness.

It's the fucking Serengeti plain!!

2009 is shaping up to be a great year. Hahahaha. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna get shot. And yes, I'm going to Hell.

And the butt DOES count, Apoth.

EDIT: And your story is next on my list, Ves. Promise.
                        Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-08-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Speaking of whoring oneself out, I just had an interview today at an executive staffing firm, in the reeshiest sheeshiest part of Boston--all bucolic little icicles and skaters gliding merrily in circles. This place actually had a CHANDELIER, and for a moment I thought that I had been whisked back to the Viennese ballrooms of my youth. The women working there were all dressed like identical fembots. I thought to myself "how ludicrous!" until I turned to the mirror for one last makeup check before following my particular fembot back to her office and...lo and behold...I was one of them! I have a good feeling about '09 too, and now that I have thoroughly jinxed myself by saying this, I might as well go find Chubby and shoot him.

EDIT: But not until he's read my story.
                          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Fembots are hot even IF they shoot bullets from their boobs.

If I was in a room with a chandelier I would probably tuck my shirt and my penis back into my pants. I never did good in delicate formal situations.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post

If I was in a room with a chandelier I would probably tuck my shirt and my penis back into my pants. I never did good in delicate formal situations.
                              Just on the off chance that he ever thought that was erasure material.
                              Last edited by Vesnic; 10-02-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information