Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii

Alright, whose got a wii? Who wants to play? Anyone?
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

I've got a wii, and it's quite huge, but it doesn't like to play with dudes.
    Click it now.

Comment

I have a wii. Don't have wi-fi games though.
      "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

OH! I want to play!

but sadly I do not yet have a wii... End keeps putting off buying one. Maybe someone around here could put to use some good old fashioned peer pressure???

What games do you have/ like DEP?
        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
          OH! I want to play!

but sadly I do not yet have a wii... End keeps putting off buying one. Maybe someone around here could put to use some good old fashioned peer pressure???

What games do you have/ like DEP?

EndMaster!! Buy your wife a fucking wii so I can play online with her! God Dammit, man!

I have mario kart and wii sports and wii play. That;s all, but I want Mario Party, Mario Galaxy, and the sonic/mario olympics because I've seen them played and read good reviews. wii Music, by the way; sucks donkey balls. I rented it and it sucked sooooooo bad. So don't bother with that.

Comment

End bought me a Wii. For the time being however, we have it set up at his grandparent's house.

Wiihab.
            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Yay! Way to go! I'm glad I was able to pressure End into buying you a wii.

The only game I have that is 'play online' is Mario Kart. I wish more games were able to be played online.

Comment

I've got a Wii. I just got Super Smash Bros. Brawl & I'm kind of addicted to the game.

Yes indeed I do play the wifi mode.
                "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

We finally got our Wii set up at our house. I'm totally addicted to Super Mario Galaxy. I know it has the typical Save the Princess story, but honestly I like that story! We have a few other games, Smash Bros. Brawl, and Wii Sports. End has tried out the Resident Evil too. We are planning to acquire Paper Mario. I wish we had Mario Kart for the Wii, but since we have it for the DS I doubt I can convince the master we NEED it. Any other suggestions?
                  ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I'm a big fan of Smash Bros. I so got to get my self a Wii
                    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

I'm an X Box 360 kind of guy, myself. I love X Box Live and I love how I can wirelessly network the XBox with the other three computers in my duplex and access movies and shit.

PLUS I FINALLY got into demonoid so I totally get movies BEFORE they come out in the theaters now. It's different than Pirate Bay and others, but in a good way. My whole setup is so fucking awesome it gives me a hard on in front of old ladies (when I'm wearing sweat pants and no underwear) sometimes.

Anyway...I heard mario kart is SICK for the Wii.

And DS? Really? There's no comparison, Katie! Mario Kart is a totally different beast on the Wii. It's not even the same game, really. Racing games are meant to be played on big flat screen TVs with the surround sound BLARING.

Go to Game Stop or something and buy the game used.

Anyway who gives a shit what End Master thinks. YOU'RE the one with the VAGINA, Katie.

That means YOU call the shots.

Comment

Bah, you're all conspiring against me.

The Wii's alright. I can always find games that I'm more into for it and I probably can get used to the weird controllers over time. I'm just not fond of all the movement required to play with it with the wiggle this, waggle that, move your arms about, sit down, stand up, dance! etc.

If I'm playing a video game I want to relax and do as little movement as possible. As it stands I'll be sticking with our 360 for the majority of gaming for now.

One thing's for sure, with a Wii, DS, 360 and PC the video game accessibility options are pretty much limitless at this point.
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                          One thing's for sure, with a Wii, DS, 360 and PC the video game accessibility options are pretty much limitless at this point.
                          Amen. It's an exciting time for gamers and for people who enjoy bright flashy images and exercising their masturbation hand(s). This world may be getting progressively stranger but the technology is getting progressively cooler and it wont be long til all of mankind's woes will be solved by semiconductors. As in nations fighting each other VIRTUALLY!!!! Like, with Starcraft 2. It will be a completely fair playing field.

Think about it! Really think about it. Or don't. Probably don't. Don't think about that.

Sorry. Ignore ALL of that.

Sorry.

EDIT: What game you playing for Xbox right now, End? I just got done with a good run of games, and the only one I'm looking forward to right now is Battlefield 2: Bad Company due later this month I think.

The first Battlefield is GREAT. Great war game. The mechanics are flawless and the Live! version is great fun with a headset and a few down niggas. Mass Effect has been a fun one, but lately not really drawing me in. Great game though. I like the style. I tried Halo Wars and honestly it's great, but it just make me pine for starcraft.

I don't know what my problem is but every real time war game I encounter seems like a less cool version of the starcraft that came out TEN FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!

Anyway, I'm with you, End. It's all about the 360, as it stands right NOW.

I don't like having people over, anyway. So I'll just stick to the XBox. The wii is like great for drunk grown ass people and little kids.

That's it. It's not what I'm looking for in a system.

But um. That's all beside the point;

Just get Katie the God damn Mario Kart you cheap ass mother fucker. lol.

You cheap, cheap bastard. lol.

Sorry
                          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-06-2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post

EDIT: What game you playing for Xbox right now, End? I just got done with a good run of games, and the only one I'm looking forward to right now is Battlefield 2: Bad Company due later this month I think.
                            I'm currently replaying Fallout 3 from the beginning since I downloaded new content for it that extends the ending for it, adds tougher enemies, more stuff, etc. Plus I wanted to replay it again anyway.

I was playing Godfather 2 before that. It was more or less a Grand Theft Auto clone with some strategic elements since you could hire people with various skills, upgrade their stats as well as your own while you wipe out other families.

I also got a couple of those "Old School Game Collections" which have like about 30 old arcade/console games on them. Those are usually fun to play in between waiting for the "big games" to come out.
                            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                              If I'm playing a video game I want to relax and do as little movement as possible.
                              Agreed. Completely and fully. But I'm a Wii Gamer, through and through. You just have to know what to avoid.

High movement: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Party, WarioWare... They're fun, but...ehh. You've got to be in the mood for them. Zelda, too, to an extent. The whole 'sword slash' thing feels like a pointless gimmick to me.

SSBBrawl. Freakin' amazing. 'nuff stead. Great storyline mode, challenging unlockables, good replay, good online play, and great multiplayer. No movement.

Galaxy. Hooh yeah. I love the physics in this game. The spin jump is the only thing that requires controller movement. It's fun, it's simple, but there are enough advanced techniques that you can make it challenging for yourself if you really want to. And if you're really lazy? Take the 2P to Katie.

2P mode is so amazing. All you do is click and point. And yet, you're super useful. You can hold enemies, bullet bills, boulders, falling platforms... seriously, the difficulty is like, halved. At least.

And you gotta love Mario Kart Wii. The DS MK is very skilled. You don't rely on items much; it's all about skill: drifting, snaking, slipstreaming, knowing the track. In Wii MK? It's ALL about the items. You can have skill... but it won't matter much when you get nailed by two red shells, a spiny, a bullet bill, and a bomb-omb all in succession. It's a bit more frustrating...but it's also a lot more fun.
                              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information