Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More 12 year old hacker wannabes seeking attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More 12 year old hacker wannabes seeking attention?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jFj2iRayAo

OK, you remember last year when Anonymous declared war on Scientology? This site was the first site where I heard of it.

This year we have more 12 year old nerds declaring war on a kiddie site from Disney called Club Penguin. If you are a fan of anything Disney, you may have heard about the site.

The nerds group calling themselves "RITARO" declared war on the site for the same reason Anonymous did against Habbo. Using Racism as an excuse.

Honestly, Does this look like some retarded trolls or what? I give them an 2 thumbs down.
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

So... do you have a logical reason for hating Anonymous?
    How we paid such close attention
    To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

He's apparently a Scientologist? Honestly, that would explain a lot.
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

It really would. In that case - and I'm not someone normally religiously intolerant - you can basically pack your bags Megaman.

Comment

I usually hate Anonymous & I don't think that new troll group has ever raided Habbo so I won't get in the way when they raid Club Penguin. I bully around the users there anyways. It's my personal stress relief.

I'm not a scientologist. I'm a Christian.

Now quit trolling & lighten up while I calmed down.
          Last edited by Megamantn; 01-20-2009, 09:30 PM.
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Are you a creationist?

Comment

NO! I'm not an any-ist. Just a person who believes in God!

Comment

And you're telling us to calm down? It was a really simple question, do you know what a creationist is? It has to do with Christianity, some Christians believe in a thing called creationism. A literal theist, nearly an oxymoron.

So let me get this straight, you hate anonymous because you think they raid habbo?

Comment

Thank you for being able to recognize and take a joke, Mega- you're a doll.
                  Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                  Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                  And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ-thebanisher View Post
                    And you're telling us to calm down? It was a really simple question, do you know what a creationist is? It has to do with Christianity, some Christians believe in a thing called creationism. A literal theist, nearly an oxymoron.

So let me get this straight, you hate anonymous because you think they raid habbo?
                    They actually do raid Habbo. They're apparently standing down since blocking enterances is now impossible but if they raid Club Penguin, I'll be assisting them in the raid on Club Penguin.

Comment

Alright. . .
                      First of all, the internet is not the world. There is no United Nations and you can take off the blue helmet now... and get off your knees.

The real users of anonymous would not bother "raiding habbo" because they aren't stupid eleven year olds playing some stupid game. You don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ-thebanisher View Post
                        Alright. . .
                        First of all, the internet is not the world. There is no United Nations and you can take off the blue helmet now... and get off your knees.

The real users of anonymous would not bother "raiding habbo" because they aren't stupid eleven year olds playing some stupid game. You don't know what you're talking about.
                        Haven't you been watching those Habbo Raid videos? They dress like afros & crap.

Enough about Habbo Raids, Let's talk about the Club Penguin raid.

Comment

I haven't been able to read any of Megman's stupid ass comments since I set him to ignore but I'm assuming he takes it up the ass and swallows massive quantities of cum from truckers in random pit stops all across the nation and his hatred for anonymous is driven by his jealousy because they have a higher T-Cell count than him.
                          Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
                            I haven't been able to read any of Megman's stupid ass comments since I set him to ignore but I'm assuming he takes it up the ass and swallows massive quantities of cum from truckers in random pit stops all across the nation and his hatred for anonymous is driven by his jealousy because they have a higher T-Cell count than him.
                            You should look into joining one of those government psychic agencies, you're intuition is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
                              I haven't been able to read them either. Thank you for the link, Xnull.

Oddly, this happens to be the first person I've ever put on "ignore" anywhere on the webs. Congrats Megaman, you've outdone even drums.
                              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information