Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More 12 year old hacker wannabes seeking attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolls. You are making me angry you sons of bitches!
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

I find a decent level of irony in "People who call themselves anonymous are seeking attention."
      http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by xnull View Post
        I find a decent level of irony in "People who call themselves anonymous are seeking attention."
        I laughed out loud when I read that
        How we paid such close attention
        To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Holy crap! Looks like some people are actually joining them to raid Club Penguin!

I thought there was going to be a small number of people raiding.
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Megaman, I can't read your fucking posts but I don't care, you need to die. First, please post your name on the forums so when I read in the news that some young teenage dipshit slit his wrists while masturbating in his own feces but did such a shitty job that he didn't actually die from it but instead died from sepsis weeks later after shoving a tampon up his fucking ass so he could feel like a "real girl."

Seriously though, your parents don't love you and you have no friends. What other option is there?

Edit: Holy shit, I have 1-2-3-4 posts. Hurray!
            Click it now.

Comment

Fuck you bitch. Stop flamebaiting & trolling me. I am not your personal joke or entertainment. You tell me your name so I can dox you.

---------------------------------------

An update: Anonymous are going through with the raid on Club Penguin.

Comment

LOL, Apoth, he's trying to reply to you. It's as if he can't read... Oh wait..

Comment

Watch out! Megaman is going to dox you!

I think he means DoS you, but that he just cannot spell. But more probably it's some really kinky and really, really gay sexual act.

Megaman, if you have any skill whatsoever, you should not need him "name" so that you can "dox" him. In fact, his name is irrelevant.

On that note, you should "dox" Apoth. Here is his IP: 64.132.49.145

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Alternatively you may "dox" 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 as much as you like.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Good Luck Dude.

Comment

Megaman, I'm sure you want to deep throat my 9 inch cock (that's an honest measurement, just ask any of the girls on this forum I've fucked) but I'm guessing you can't handle it. I don't know what Dox means,but I'm assuming you want to suck me off and then lick the shit out of my anus, which I should probably let you know has been pretty tary of late, I've had to flush it three times just to get it down the toilet. So, you will have to swallow many times to get my crap down, and its burned lately from all the chicken wings I've been eating so I'm assuming it will be quite spicey. So imagine trying to deep throat a telephone pole and then eating a batch of shit tasting foul spicy pine sap, about 5 pounds worth, and that is what "dox"ing me will be like.

Bon appetite'

Edit: By the way, I did DDOS attacks when I was 13 until I realized that they were really immature and pointless.
                        Last edited by apotheosis; 01-26-2009, 09:35 PM.
                        Click it now.

Comment

I think it's actually possible that you killed him through the internet there, Apoth.

Comment

Wow ive never seen bashing this bad keep going [jiffy pop poping the backround]
                            “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Considering it was over a month ago? No, I don't think they'll keep going. It's kinda hard to keep going when there's only one side left.
                              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I was so drunk when I posted that.
                                Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information