The fact is why should I care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is.

"why" is the name of a person "I care" is obviously an action. Wolfen likes to taunt those of us with inferior intelligence by tricking us with his posts and thread titles.

Damn he's good.

Comment

I'm a rim ram.

Comment

The title is so simple I dont really give a crap on what you guys thing of me its not like i care i just like to get a good laugh.
        “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
          ...I dont really give a crap on what you guys thing of me its not like i care...
          Oh, is that how it is? You don't care about us? It's all about you, isn't it? It's always about you! You, you you! Well, I've had it!
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

What you want it to be about you all the time to I cant take it anymore with all your nagging do this do that. I want a divorce!!!
            Last edited by wolfen44; 06-08-2009, 05:04 AM.
            “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

It's a bit difficult to file for a divorce when there was never any sort of union in the first place. I'll keep that in mind, though.
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

Yeah, just because you two butt fuck all the time does not mean you're married! I don't think Usucky is interested in that sort of commitment.
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I think what wolfen and Usoki had was beautiful.

DAMMIT!! Can't you see that you two love each other!?!?!?!

Comment

Nope, sorry, Chubb- we can't. If this were one of those uber-sappy Lifetime original movies, we're currently at the halfway point, where the obligatory pointless conflict is keeping us apart. We're too stupid to resolve that conflict, so we're using it to tear us apart. I'm a proud supporter of the Grammar Nazi Patrol, and wolfen...well, wolfen's typing is the equivolent of him throwing up out of his ass.

Comment

Call me cupid but some might call that ass-vomit lubricant.
                      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Hey you guys have fun with these IP's for me i and i9 thought that since i found out thier IP's I could have a little fun with them by lewtting you guys go wild with them.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information