No announcement yet.

Tiller the Baby Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure everyone knew my stance on the issue.

I could care less if the doctor killed a million babies. Less potential juvenile delinquents due to having a crappy mom who didn't really want the thing and a non-existent dad.

And I could care less if some religious nut killed the doctor. He took his chances being an abortion doc and running afoul of fanatics. Shit happens.

Is either one personally effecting me? Not really.

If anything we should be instituting a mass sterilization program for most of the whores, junkies, retards and other scum in the country in the first place. Abortion, Assistant Suicide, Capital Punishment, anything to just get rid of drains on society (or future drains on society)

If you're going to be "Hitler", might as well go all the way with it.
    Last edited by End Master; 06-01-2009, 06:09 PM.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
      I'm pretty sure everyone knew my stance on the issue.

I could care less if the doctor killed a million babies. Less potential juvenile delinquents due to having a crappy mom who didn't really want the thing and a non-existent dad.

And I could care less if some religious nut killed the doctor. He took his chances being an abortion doc and running afoul of fanatics. Shit happens.

Is either one personally effecting me? Not really.

If anything we should be instituting a mass sterilization program for most of the whores, junkies, retards and other scum in the country in the first place. Abortion, Assistant Suicide, Capital Punishment, anything to just get rid of drains on society (or future drains on society)

If you're going to be "Hitler", might as well go all the way with it.
      Smartest thing I've heard all day.

Here, here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
        Unspeakable tragedy?

And fuck all of you blind cattle (well, fuck....usoki.....except not really......sorry)for refusing to take a stance on the issue. I for one will continue to rejoice over this evil man's death, but by no means do I wish death on any other 'doctors'.

Actually, I have an opinion. I don't log on much, so I haven't been around to read up but End has kept me posted.

Anyway, here's what I think. I don't believe that there is a situation where I would feel comfortable having an abortion. It is not for me. I can't possibly conceive of a scenario where I could kill my child and actually look myself in the mirror for the rest of my life without a keen sense of hatred and regret.

Does that mean that I believe other people should be prevented from having abortions? No.

Abortions were going on LONG before there were doctors to oversee the procedures. At least WITH a doctor there is less chance of a complication. At one point South (or was it North?) Dakota banned abortion. In response a pro-choice group posted the directions for how to perform an abortion with a coat hanger on line. I prefer legislation that prevents home remedies from coming into vogue.

Do I think people should respond with violence to abortion doctors? No.

I'm of the mindset that if you do not like a rule you should change it. This murderer's attack on a law abiding citizen is completely inappropriate. Use logic not guns, it is a more effective weapon in the long term.

AND while we are on the subject of abortion I have to say I really lost all respect for Liberty University when they banned the Democrat Club in part because of the democrat stance on abortion. Grr.
        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Thank you all very much for your very insightful comments (yes, even xnull. Sorry for calling your argument 'stupid'. In truth it was 'worrying'. It was presented in a well thought out manner, but worrying nonetheless). Abortion is a taboo subject, and so I’ll drop it now.

I can definitely take a step back and see the stupidity in supporting such a brazen murder, even if I despised the man. I can see how impulsive and…well…wrong it was for me to drink a toast to his death.

I still somehow feel he got what was coming. You play with fire, you’re gonna get burnt. But here I am saying on the one hand I don’t think he should have been murdered, and on the other hand saying I feel he got what was coming to him. Such duality.

But please understand I in no way endorse murder. And I’ve never said ALL abortion should be outlawed, just these heinous late term abortions (Unless there is a REAL medical reason). That’s it. These babies feel pain. They’re people, not just human.

I feel really sad for people who can’t understand that a baby in the womb is a precious thing. It just boggles my mind.

That’s all I’m saying.

We just have to agree to disagree.

And we’re all so cynical these days - I think maybe that’s something YOU guys need to work on, too. CYNICISM is destroying this country, apoth.

Not wackos on the right.

Cynicism.

I hope you guys realize that I am in fact retracting my misguided, and really obnoxious and unintelligent statements concerning Tiller’s death. It was wrong. Everything about it was wrong.

And I’m not a “bad person”, whatever that means. Sometimes I have to look deep inside to realize this.
          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 06-02-2009, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Eh, we aren't really the kind of forum to back away from taboo subjects most of the time. I actually think it is interesting to discover other people's views on the issue.
            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

That is a good point, Katie. If there is anywhere I feel comfortable discussing taboo subjects, it is the IS forums.

Thank you to those that saw into my ideas. It's relieving that I won't have to defend myself, that you've come to some sense of the ideas I was trying to work out. I'll admit that they were half finished at best. Also, I tried writing a disclaimer with the post to the effect that I didn't want to advocate either side of the argument. I was instead interested into getting to the heart of the issue, which I believe is the "human" versus "person" distinction and a discussion of which principles drive our moral claims.

I'll keep posting if you guys keep inspiring. For now though, everyone wish me luck at my robotics competition and at Microsoft ($35.00 an hour plus more benefits than could count with your puny bone structure). Oh, if anyone lives in Michigan they could meet me this weekend during the robot competition.
              http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Good Lord.

Does everyone on the IS forums hail from Michigan or something? What are the odds?

Anyway, did you actually land a job at Microsoft, xnull? Nice work, if you did. Hopefully I'll be joining the company shortly.

Comment

35 an hour. Nice. Good luck at your robotics competition.

I'm glad not ALL the smart people live in Japan.

And sorry to all you folks in Michigan. Or the rust belt in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                    I agree with you on condoms but they can be torn during intercourse and can lead to pregnancy.
                    Ah good times good times.
                    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Michigan is growing on me... just a little. I really belong in the south, but this place has charisma and a stale hint of desperation... in clings to the abandoned buildings and if you bychance go for a walk make sure you don't get any stuck to the bottom of your sole.

Anyway, this weekend my aunt is stopping in for a visit. She's crazy... but I love her. She wanted to "surprise" us. So she didn't tell us she was coming- luckily my mom did. No telling what she might have discovered if she came here unannounced! Because she'll be crashing at our place this weekend we'll be unavailable... although I kind of like robotics... wish I could see some in action.... and no before anyone brings it up... not the child sex variety.
                      ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
                        Michigan is growing on me... just a little. I really belong in the south, but this place has charisma and a stale hint of desperation... in clings to the abandoned buildings and if you bychance go for a walk make sure you don't get any stuck to the bottom of your sole.

Anyway, this weekend my aunt is stopping in for a visit. She's crazy... but I love her. She wanted to "surprise" us. So she didn't tell us she was coming- luckily my mom did. No telling what she might have discovered if she came here unannounced! Because she'll be crashing at our place this weekend we'll be unavailable... although I kind of like robotics... wish I could see some in action.... and no before anyone brings it up... not the child sex variety.
                        I've got some family in north Michigan, there in cherry country. Beautiful area, but the depression is definitely something tangible. And it seems like everybody has been out of work...for a number of years now, actually.

Best cherry pie I ever ate was there in um...whatever the name of that city was. Ya.

And you kind of like robots, huh? Ya, I BET you do! THE CHILD SEX KIND!!!!

HAHAHA!! Get it!?

That's a little throwback to drums.

This stuff just comes to me. I'm serious.
                        Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 06-03-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                          I've got some family in north Michigan, there in cherry country. Beautiful area, but the depression is definitely something tangible.
                          Naw, I think that's just how Northern Michigan always is, heh. The strange thing is, even though Michigan is supposed to be like the worst state to be in right now, I landed a job as soon as I moved back here. First application. $8.65 an hour. Not great, but it's okay for someone my age.

I spent all summer in Chicago applying for jobs and didn't even get an interview.

Comment

Working...
                          Do Not Sell My Personal Information