No announcement yet.

Name that Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like their names. Bella would be my favorite too.

Didn't know you play piano. I took lessons when I was young but it didn't take.

Hope you got an A on that assignment.

Would you consider getting 10,000 more rats? You know at some point.
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Apoth is sexier than Willard.

Willard is a snazzier dresser, though.

They both need tans.

Comment

Those pictures are awesome, Apoth.

Creepy, but awesome.

Comment

To address several comments.

-I do not play piano, but it seemed like a stereotypical activity someone would do, so I posed for it.
          -The assignment wasn't actually graded, but it was drawn upon for an essay.
          -I could use a tan. I tend to only go out at night, I'm not a big fan of people.
          -Perhaps when I become an eccentric millionaire who never leaves his mansion, I'll get 10,000 genetically altered giant mutant guard rats. Either that or Tigers with dragon heads and mounted lasers on their backs.
          -And thanks, I was going for the creepy awesomeness.
          Click it now.

Comment

You know who I'm reminded of?

I'll bet you know.

Harry Potter. With a goatee, of course. Especially in the pictures where there's only one rat because then it looks like a picture of Harry with Scabbers/Wormtail/Peter Pettigrew.

Sorry -- I'm the process of re-reading all those books right now (but don't tell anyone).

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
              -I do not play piano, but it seemed like a stereotypical activity someone would do, so I posed for it.
              I see. That explains why your elbows are freakishly contorted compared to the average posture.

That also sounds like a very dumb assignment. I'd be pissed if my teacher wanted me to do something that cheesy.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
                You know who I'm reminded of?

I'll bet you know.

Harry Potter. With a goatee, of course. Especially in the pictures where there's only one rat because then it looks like a picture of Harry with Scabbers/Wormtail/Peter Pettigrew.

Sorry -- I'm the process of re-reading all those books right now (but don't tell anyone).

I hate you. Do you know how difficult it was going through middle school being called Harry Potter perpetually?

As for the elbows, that was also to give the rats a surface to run down onto the piano from.
                Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information