Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoever got a PM from CocoChanels, speak up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ain't talking about me, We talking about CocoChanel & him spamming several forums & PM inboxes
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

No, that's what we were talking about. But it was a short and pointless conversation. So he's a spammer. Whoop-de-fucking-doo.

But then you admitted you're a slimy-assed 4chan scumbag anon terrorist. And that's big news, you two-faced hypocritical shit.
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
        No, that's what we were talking about. But it was a short and pointless conversation. So he's a spammer. Whoop-de-fucking-doo.

But then you admitted you're a slimy-assed 4chan scumbag anon terrorist. And that's big news, you two-faced hypocritical shit.
        bahahaha, Shakespeare couldn't have said it better.
        How we paid such close attention
        To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

You're a liar! I am NOT from 4chan & I never wanna be from 4chan.
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information