No announcement yet.

New Starcraft!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I greatly appreciate the offer, but I'll decline for now, Chubby, just because I think I might be able to get a pass from some friends. I'm also not completely sure my laptop will run SC2 (it's a 2005 and has a shitload of issues).

The original YazZ said something about playing at his place when he gets back from Mayhem Fest, though. If I get a day set up next week, you'll be the first one to know.

Also, I've been doing some noob PvP on the original Starcraft and it's been pretty fun so far (I've won two matches today! Woohoo!). Still, I need to revise my tactics a lot. It's hard to remember that I'm playing an actual thinking/sneaky/move-anticipating person, rathern than a computer that's going to keep using the same lousy attacks.

Comment

I think either tonight or over this weekend I'll be able to finally get on; I'll try and hit you up, Chubby.

Comment

We can do a 2 vs 2 computer and Ill show u a few tricks if u want.

Or we can go head to head and I can just rape you.

Either or.

Comment

Haha, I'm indifferent; I'll be playing with YazZ, though, so we might have to do some kind of a 2v2 with one of your friends, maybe (so it's like a gang war)? I don't know if he's as good as you are, but my guess is that he's a little above average. If I do some practice beforehand, I think we might stand a chance against you guys. Maybe.

But probably not.

Anyway, I might not play over the weekend now, since my sister just unexpectedly got a Wii and we now have two "Resident Evil" games to beat. I'll just send out another message when I get it figured out. It's gonna happen soon, though.

Soon!

(Like probably Sunday - Tuesday)

Comment

Tomorrow, starting around 1:00 - 3:00, Chubby! It's on.

I'll hit you up.

YazZ said his APMs are around 50 - 60, if that gives you any idea of how we all match up. Also, I think we're both going to be going Protoss.

If I end up sucking ridiculously bad, we can do some team efforts against the computer or something like that. I hear the AI can be pretty damn unstoppable on this game when you raise the difficulty.

[EDIT]

That's in Eastern Daylight Time.
            Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 08-17-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I think we need your email address to add you, Chubby. Anyway, we're playing right now, so if you post back in a bit we might be able to play a game or something.

Comment

jacobalive@gmail.com

Defacto #530

Comment

Shit, I think we just missed your message. Yeah, that's weird that the battle net requires a person's whole email just to add them.

Anyway, I'll add you again next time we're on.

The game is fucking epic, though. Just fucking epic! We started off by doing a 2v2 against the computer (medium) and lost, but then we did a rematch and won. And then we won a 2v2 on hard mode.

I only did one PvP, but I won that one too -- some guy tried to do a zergling rush on me, but after his units died on my photons, I did a zealot/stalker attack and wiped out his economy.

And I love how you can put the computer on insane mode; me and YazZ tried to gang up on one computer set to insane, but it soundly kicked our asses (during the end of the replay its APM gauge was pushing 600). The AI behind that could probably kill a Korean and a half.

My only complaint is that most of the UMS maps I played were'nt designed very well (save "Battlecraft"). Hopefully some better map-makers will start showing up over this year.

Still, I never thought I'd enjoy the melee this much!

Comment

One year later....

I'm still silver league. Sometimes bronze. I'm MUCH better. But so is everyone else.

What is the fucking point?????

This fucking game.

Im still addicted tho. And still havent mastered my micro. Like most people

Waiting for Diablo 3...

MmmmMmmmm.....Diablo 3.......

Comment

Working...
                    Do Not Sell My Personal Information