No announcement yet.

Shuffling my feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I could see him restoring comments related to the contest. I haven't really noticed what is and is not restored, but that's my assumption.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Hi guys.

Missed ya'. I see you missed me too, each in your own unique way. End especially was doing some mighty moving pining for me. How could I deny you all by depriving you of my recorded genius as a forum poster, writer, and active chancre sore on your lip? Deleting all of you as friends was just vile and wrong of me, so I've resent friend invitations, including to those that probably won't accept.

I was drawn back here mostly by the forum updates. And I missed you. End is right. At least a part of my personality never really left. I consider myself to be on civil, if not friendly terms with all of you, unless of course you tell me otherwise. I left due to general frustration, some of which had nothing to do with the site. But that's history.

The reinstating of my posts is somewhat mysterious to me as well. I reestablished some of them by using the editing feature and copy-pasting the original text that was still available. However, you'll notice that other posts that I'm quite sure I deleted have now been resurrected, but without any editing notes, as though they'd been there all along. Since both Sev and Poop have denied their assistance in this matter, I can only assume that there is a friendly ghost on the case, perhaps that famous ex of mine who strung himself up from a tree, or xnull in benevolent bacteria mode, or maybe it was Gene Clark. It's a mystery.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Well since none of these other cads have said it yet, I'll be the first one to go ahead and officially welcome you back.

Now all we need is Chubby to pop in with a tale of how he recently smoked so much meth he accidentally shit in his mother's clothes hamper before he puked on her and we'll have the entire band back together.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Officially welcome?

Whoa, End, Whoa.

When did you become just another tool of the man?

Welcome back, Ves. But, you know. Informally. Glad to see you again, or whatever. Words.
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

IS2 is a reality and Ves has returned to the forums. This place is legitimately interesting again. Welcome back.
            Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. It's good to be back home again.

Comment

..... i have no reply to this..
                Half Life 2 Combine Soldiers

RULES!

Comment

Considering the thread is a month and a half old, and does not apply to you in any way shape and/or form, that's probably fair. I'm not sure what reply you could give.
                  Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                  Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                  And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Unfortunately, my dear C0mmie friend, you are now entering into Threadkiller territory, what with your pointless post and annoyingly large signature. He's very touchy about these things and he might flame you to a crisp if he catches wind of it.

I want to save your skin and your soul since you are but a budding beginner here and we get your kind to stay so very rarely.

"It hasn't exactly been a bumper crop this year", Old Man Higgins once whispered in my ear before sodomizing me with a corn stalk à la Popeye from Sanctuary.

Rather than hijack threads or blow Steam up each other's a$$es, why don't you PM me your further concerns or, if you really want to start a dialogue, e-mail the most amiable and outgoing of my alternate personalities: Snuggles! There's nothing she loves more than receiving fanmail. She'll even take hatemail. Any kind of mail, please. Mail mail mail. Of the eeeee-lectronic variety.

That's her!
                    Last edited by Vesnic; 07-13-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

uh..okay..i guess
                      Half Life 2 Combine Soldiers

RULES!

Comment

Ves is actually a sexual predator that preys upon young boys. Her motto is basically "If it's old enough to pee, it's old enough for me."

Oh and...

IM END MASTA BITCH! AN I ENDED DA THRADE!111!!!! GET SUPER EBOLA AND DIE! LOLOLOLLOLOLL!!!!111 UR MOM!!111!!!

/THread LOL!

(Figured I'd save Threadkiller the trouble)
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Five. Five dollar. Five dollar foot long.

I smoked so much meth this morning I actually died for five minutes yo! Crazy shit. Then I puked in my sisters underwear drawer.

Then I went on a little...

'Rape spree'....

I was really high on meth and generic xanax. Weird combo I know. lol.

Luckily I had access to a bansaw! AND had a bone-in blade left over from days as a butcher!

Anyway...

They should make public masturbation legal as long as you clean up after yourself. It's not liek you're hurting anyone. Fucking society.

FUCK society. And FUCK YOU if you're part of society!

Where's my body? Holousd\ im d

Comment

Working...
                          Do Not Sell My Personal Information