Song dedications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song dedications!

Radio Ves is cookin' tonight! Happy happy gobble-de-gook to all my fat little turkeys out there in the nethersphere! I would like to extend this warm salutation from me, here in my studio, to you, cowering under your bed with your transistor radio in a vain attempt to escape the clutches of your family on this fine day before Thanksgiving. Welcome welcome welcome, to the top of hour, when DJ Ves is gonna open these legs up to, you guessed it, song dedications! You got a special something you'd like to tell a special someone? Say it in a song! Follow my lead, boys and girls: post a song in audio or visual or audiovisual form and tell all your fine feathered friends to whom the music is dedicated. Or be mysterious and say, "Dear Anonymous, this song is for you. Can you guess why?" Since we're all so vain, we'll probably know the song's about us, so it'll work real nice and snappy-like. Songs of love, songs of hate. Verbose explanations, no explanation, there's room for it all here on Radio Ves, where we do NOT censor, no way no how. I've an entire wall full of sweet sexy come-ons from Clear Channel Communications who'd like a piece of my action. But I bet you can guess where I told them to put it. Tee hee! Sing and dance to your hearts' content, boys and girls! Just do DJ Ves one little favor, and for the love of god and country and fellow manatee, never...ever...EVER...eat tuna!

And now kicking off the top of the hour without further delay, a song chosen by yours truly. This first one I would like to dedicate to one sweetly singin' jailbird by the name of Mr. Bernard Madoff! Watch out for them turkey basters, Bernie!

Nina Simone: "Sinnerman"
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Thank you for your call, caller! Any particular dedication you'd like to put on those two very wonderful songs?

Comment

I'd like to dedicate this song to Chubby, all-American desperado and connoisseur of many things strange and wonderful.

Train Leaves Here this Morning

Comment

I have been a hateful wretch of a human being lately. I have exhibited so many ugly feelings and expressed such detestable opinions about...well, let's just call them the kilogramatically gifted.

I'm sorry, fatties! I am a bad, bad woman. A Lilith, a Judith, a Jezebel and a Lollapalooza! For those not in the know, she was the second cousin once removed of King Nebuchadnezzar and positively dwarfed him in pure evil genius, single-handedly bringing down the Akkadian empire with the use of only a carrot, a bit of string and a rabid cat. A fascinating, if somewhat apocryphal piece of history...

But I digress. In order to extend this olive-garden branch to my friends the fatties, I would like to honor you with this timeless tune of double-wide devotion!

Never mind the random video accompaniment. It detracts from the message of peace and love, and besides, you're listening to Radio Ves, so anything you see would be merely an hallucination.

Arthur Godfrey--She's too Fat for me!

Comment

It's a day for double posting, since you bores can't seem to keep the entertainment rollin' around here. I hereby dedicate this song to all you horny little virgins, semi-virgins and terminal geeks, to all red-blooded bum-lovin' guys and gals in the cheekyverse.

Cheeky Girls: Touch my Bum

Comment

Well that certainly was...erotic. Not fair for all us guys to get a dose of hot ladies in silver shorts while the girls are left wanting. I present Gunther! A man so sexy, women throw themselves at him with wild abandon, forgetting any previous ties to monogamy they may have had as they become slutty sexual slaves to his every whim.

This song is dedicated to all the girls who have ever wanted to touch my ding dong. I appreciate the gesture.

Gunther- Ding Dong Song

Oh yeah. That was damn hot. Whats that? Still feeling frisky? I understand. Tell Gunther all your problems ladies and he will satisfy you in a heavenly fashion unimaginable to most.

Gunther- Tutti Frutti Summer Love
            Last edited by BatCountry; 02-13-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Wow! I had to masturbate a few times before I could make a proper response here that didn't just look like alkdjfha;oidyfbgoa;idhgihahdglk!!!!

Now that the mess is cleaned up and the sheets are changed and my hands have been blow-torched, I would like to post a video response just for my widdle Batsy Watsy!

This is a video that I uploaded on YouTube. I think it really catches my good side and especially my delicate neanderthalic features and fulminating fashion sense. Just to prove that I do not look like a troglodyte (but rather like something else entirely), here is my very special gift to you:

Ves sings: Ke$ha, "TiK ToK"

Comment

Oh my lord...BURN IT! BURN IT WITH FIRE! That is the kind of girl who would be chased by towns folk with pitch forks and torches. I'm going to need to not just brush my teeth with a bottle of jack, but drink one every morning just to handle looking at the abomination sleeping next to me! This caress the Ves day is sounding less and less appetizing. I was worried that fast would make you too skinny! I like a lady with curves but....that....thats a freakin human meatball!

Ahh...But you cannot fool me Miss Ves. For I know that was not you. You employed the oldest girl trick in the book, throw up a fake uggo picture and say its you to keep the stalkers away. A classic tactic yes, but one any seasoned creepster would see right through. In fact since I'm on radio Ves I might as well dedicate a song to all the stalkers out there who make life quite uncomfortable for the innocent ladies.

Weird Al- Do I Creep You Out?

And is it really stalking? I call that dedication! An admirable trait in a man.

Comment

I dedicate this song to myself.

Fritz Wunderlich: Am leuchtenden Sommermorgen

Comment

I can't imagine why this made me think of you people. There must be something wrong with me today.

Danger! High Voltage - Electric Six
                    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

For myself.
                      Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Da vas coo mon. Teeeenks.

Comment

This next song I dedicate to all the peeps out there who come home after a hard days labor to sit down and enjoy a nice piece of cake. They open the fridge and the cake is gone. Stolen by some foul rogue within the household. Maybe its a spouse, a sibling, parent or room mate. No matter the case, it is infuriating to the point of serial homicide.

If its not your cake...LEAVE IT ALONE! You filthy swine! Ask first! Maybe it was really expensive cake! Maybe I poisoned it to kill someone later and now one of my close relatives is choking from the cyanide. I once had a room mate who pissed in a mountain dew bottle and I almost drank it until he stopped me seconds before I guzzled down his fresh urine. From that day on I ALWAYS ask before I take a food item that is not mine.

This song is also dedicated to Nicolas Cage. Sure he makes a ton of crappy movies, but some are decent.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake- Harry Partridge

Comment

You guys are all a bunch of fkkin sikoes

After trudging thru the off topics section I have come to the conclusion you are all a bunch of psychopaths...unique unto youselves
                            So I would like to dedicate a song to each of you.

Apoth
                            ChubbyTeletubby
                            Donteatpoop
                            Dragavan
                            EndMaster
                            Locke
                            BatCountry
                            Vesnic

Edit: forgot about Usoki
                            Last edited by Nappi; 02-22-2012, 03:30 AM.
                            "Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"

Comment

oops

OOps sorry Batcountry wrong "Jack the Ripper"
                              "Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information