Song dedications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nappi View Post
    What the fuck is it with people insisting to put an O in my name? Do you see a fucking O in my name? Has there ever been an O in my name? No! In fact, the only vowels in it are all As. Sheesh.

And good song choice, by the way. Love Floyd.
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

oh shit I just got cut into little peices hehe
      "Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"

Comment

Awww, thanks Nappipants! It's so nice to know you still care.

Here's one for YOU!
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Do I really come off as the Jack the Ripper type? Stalking ladies of ill repute through foggy alleys, slashing them to ribbons and then desecrating, mutilating their freshly slain corpses? I really come off as that guy???

SWEET

Comment

Well it seems pretty appropriate dedicate this song to myself today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7VIy...eature=related

And what the hell, I'm posting this one too since I found the video that goes along with it amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQdD...eature=related
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Ah yes, the Violent Femmes. thanks Nappi.
              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Another one for ChubbyTelletubby

Here's another for the Telletubby fans out there

http://youtu.be/l2VGn8GcNqw
                "Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"

Comment

I dedicate this song to Auntie Flo and the Marauding Turk.

Comment

Please excuse the DP (lolz!) but the T-Killah has inspired another dedication.

I dedicate this song to Threadkiller and to my recently diagnosed vestibulopathy. Thank you ICP for my new theme song!

No rly srsly!

Comment

I dedicate this song to my friend End Master, who LOVES RAPE!

Funny story: the first recording of this I included was from some watered down re-recording substituting the word "raid" for rape, and then later saying "abduction" instead of "rape rape rape!". Nothing sucks harder than censoring art, so here's the song as it really is. And live too!

I heart El Gallo.
                      Last edited by Vesnic; 04-13-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

And keepin' it gangsta here on Infinite Radio, this song is dedicated to Chubby who could just kill a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12EI3xNiqE
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

It's funny, all of Chubby's recent posts have often made me think of this song for some reason.

Future Sound of London - Dead Cities
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9oFVlE1U2I
                          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Anyone else have to put up with this one?

Yeah yeah I know, it's not a song, but since I'm the owner of Radio Ves...scrap that, I just got a call from Rupert saying HE is the owner of Radio Ves, and he approves the showing of this fantastic anti-drug propa...video.

I don't remember much from it, except that they showed it to our class when I was way too young to understand it (kindergarten, I think.) I remember watching Barbara Bush and thinking she had ugly hair. The only other bit I recall is that part where the kid is shivering on a table, his face all distorted, and someone is saying he's going to die. It scared the shit out of me, but I didn't really connect the dots that that kid was so messed up because of illegal drugs. I didn't know what they were. Isn't that the real point of an innocent childhood after all? It wouldn't be necessary to educate kids about something if none of them knew it existed and there were no dealers in the neighborhood.

D.A.R.E. had one hell of a foothold in my area, but that didn't stop my little town from becoming the region's heroin capital a few years later. Amazingly, a trite heavy-handed cartoon with a lot of finger pointing was NOT the answer to winning the war on drugs.

Comment

Here's another one that seems to fit with Chubby's posts recently... Although the story behind the song doesn't (and it's sung by a pastor even). Any Speed Racers out there among you ISers that remember Ray?

Anyway, here's the song... well, remix of a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpCTrB6yBMg

Comment

I dedicate this song to all the fucktard celebrities who seem to think it's okay to give their baby girls names like MAXWELL DREW.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information