No announcement yet.

Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes in passing we refer to Usoki as Sok (pronounced like soak), but that's probably just our household nickname.

We also occasionally shorten Ves to V because you know, sometimes three letters is too long.

Locke is always Locke. What else would we call him? Lo? Lilo? Lolo? Loco? Eh, he needs no alternative aliases.

Commie is much better than some of the alternatives for TheC0mbine. You could have been: Comb, Zero, or TC, Coco, C0C0, or Com (which would probably occasionally be typed cum on acci-purpouse.) You will be grateful Ves stepped in and saved you from a lesser fate.

I've never messed around with Steam. I'm familiar with the concept, but I was never motivated to join up. Maybe if I'd realized they were giving away Portal for free...
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
      Based on the way Locke and I don't have nicknames, I'd have to say that any username over six characters warrants a shorthand version. I'm not so sure about six letters. I mean, Ves gets one, but she was Ves-neechy-eh? before she became Vesnic, so...
      Ahem... Usucky anyone?

Also, Locke is commonly referred to as "that asshole over there." Don't know if that counts as a nick though.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
        Ahem... Usucky anyone?
        I had a funny feeling you'd stopped reading my posts, Poop.

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
        Wait a minute, I've just remembered that Poop does have a nickname for you, but since it's longer than your current screen-name, I'm not sure what category it falls into.
        It's ok. It doesn't hurt my feelings that you don't think I'm worth listening to. Really, it's ok. These aren't tears, they're conveniently positioned leaks from the ceiling.
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I'd respond to that, Ves; but I didn't read it.
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Wonder what this girl's nickname will be if she ever posts on the forums.

http://www.infinite-story.com/profile/?id=14152
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Let's hope for her sake that she doesn't!

Gave me a chuckle, though.

Maybe I can get Snuggles to sign on. Is it against the rules if your alternate personality wants to start an account? It should be allowed! These are officially registered alter-egos, not mere ancillary characters. We might be forced to sue Sev if any of our multiples get interested in this place but are turned away on account of having the same ISP number.

EDIT: Sorry, I just thought that asking a particularly fatuous question was somehow appropriate to this thread.
              Last edited by Vesnic; 12-23-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I didn't count Usucky as a nickname since DEP is the only one who actively uses it.

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                I guess we could shorten Usoki to "Uso", but his name doesn't really need it. Besides Usoki sounds like a japanese girl's name and that's fitting since just about everyone thought Usoki was a girl when he first arrived.
                This still amuses me to no end. I'm not entirely sure what I did to come off female, but I had some fun with gender neutrality once I figured out everyone's confusion.

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                About the only thing we could do with Locke's name is drop the "e" or call him "Loc Dog" but he'd have to go back to putting on the blackface again.
                I had completely forgotten that Locke was Sven. If we can have Sven, I see no harm in having Snuggles around. Our bat-shit insanity quota has been fairly low recently. I mean, there's only so many times you can kick a newbie before it starts getting boring. I haven't found that limit yet, admittedly, but I'm sure that it exists.
                Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                  This still amuses me to no end. I'm not entirely sure what I did to come off female, but I had some fun with gender neutrality once I figured out everyone's confusion.
                  I'm glad it amuses you because that visitor message I left on your profile now ensures that any new newbie checking in on the mysterious Usoki will get a bit of this vital history.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information