No announcement yet.

read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs to you too ChubChub! I feel like I could just go kerpow! like a big downy pillow in a pressure cooker.

I love you, Chubby, and all is forgiven. Because that's what Jesus would do. I mean, I mean...that's what Ves does.

Because Ves is bursting with aimless love.

But on second thought, surveying the unholy mess in the room, she realizes all those feathers landed just where they should.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Well fuck, there's a lot of things on the back of my mind. Always.

You really do fit in there, vessy wessy mcmessy.

Not sure how often. Even when I wasn't frequenting the boards I thought about you and your pain though. Non sexually. Nonn....anything. just sorta knee reflex.

So there.

Comment

You shouldn't be up this late. I'm on wine coolers and adrenaline. Thanks tho. Still feel like a piece of shit.

You listen.

How dare you?
        Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 04-25-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Like I said to my pals at work today, "isn't our banter keen?"

They looked at me.

With that look. I get away with it.

Isn't our banter keen, ves? On display. On these otherwise dead forums.

Isn't our banter keen?

Comment

Our banter is indeed keen, our minds truly truffled and our desires dispersed like little pee-swizzles from a watering can. "That look" from people has sometimes been the reason why I want to die a premature death, but if you can survive the Kens, then so can I. In times of torment, I'll remember there's a Chubby and you'll remember there's a Ves...

...and hopefully that won't lead us to the same high bridge with the same low intentions...

My excuse for still being up is a mix of oxy, vic, val, red wine, desire, hope and sorrow.

And the empty halls rang out with our voices until...

until...

until...the crickets got jealous and said, "BITCH the night shift is OURS motherfuckers" and blew us away with their grassy little glocks.

Good night sweet ChubChub! May flights of angeldust sing thee to thy roofies.
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Just like a child you make me smile.

Nighty night.

You frighten me

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information